About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday, 21 December 2010

I am on the mend ....

Hello all my fellow bloggers xx

I am out of hospital now. I had to have an hysterectamy!! Luckily for me they did keyhole surgery.
I had to be at St. Thomas Hospital on Friday 17th for 7am, they took me down for the op at 8.30am.
I had to stay in bed... obviously... for the whole day, but, on Saturday the needles came out my arm & the cafita too, thank god.
I was up & walking within half an hour, & I have only been taking anti-inflamitary tablets & paracetamol for pain relief, I did not want to take morphine, I did not need to.

I was allowed home on Sunday evening, so was sitting comfy on my sofa by 6pm, with a nice cuppa x

I do have to still take things easy, cannot do much for a few weeks, hubby is home looking after me, he has been a diamond... actually he is my DIAMOND xx

I recieved my Spellbinders Callibar on Monday BUT cannot play with it yet.... maybe in a few days !!
Can anyone tell me if the large GO KREATE DIES can be used in this machine? I have looked on spellbinders website, but does not give any info on it!

I will be putting up another post later because a fellow blogger Pat has sent me a lovely parcel which I recieved this morning. Gotta share it all with ya LOl xx

Oh I almost forgot .... here are some pics of my view from my hospital ward ... could not get a view like this from any hotel xx



Big Ben all lit up on Friday evening (17th dec).

Saturday 18th Dec after a heavy snowfall. We could not see out of the window at all!! So heavy & thick.





Even though we had snow & more heavy snow predicted, people still enjoyed a walk over Westminster Bridge and bought tickets to go on the boat rides down the River Thames & open top buses.

To think, I only live ten minutes ride on the bus from all these lovely buildings. We take it for grantage really, but we do have a beautiful city x

Hugs to all Sally x