About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 16 December 2010

I have won

I have won this fab blog candy from Lynseys place, so pleased, feel like Christmas has come early Lol

Thanks Lynsey x

Followers Blog Candy

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations you lucky girl!
    Enjoy your goodies.
    I have a little package for you, will try to send it tomorrow.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally,congrats on your candy
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats hun!, so pleased for you and enjoy playing. Cannot wait to see all your fab creations :o)
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! Sally for being a winner... Thought I would stop by and say hello. and take a look at your blog.
    Hugs, Patricia
    sorry my link did not work but if you would <a href="rubberstampingismygame.blogspot.com/>like to stop</a> but I hope my link works this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought I would come by and become a follower and see your blog.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sally, congratulations on your win. Thought I would stop by and browse your blog. I especially like the card you made for the vets. I have also become a follower. Hugs Meera xx

    ReplyDelete