About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday 14 December 2010

WhoooHoooo..... can't wait

This is just a quick post...... I have just got to tell you...... I have just ordered the Spellbinders Callibar....yippee.

Create & Craft are selling it from tonight 9pm for just under £150.00. It comes with all the A4 plates needed and embossing mat plus 2 sets of dies to start playing with.

This was on my wish list coz I have seen great cards being made using the larger dies on fellow bloggers blogs.... hopefully it will be here when I come out of hospital. xx

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Spellbinders Callibar! :)
    I hope you get better soon!
    Regards Maggi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky girl! Can't wait to see what you do with it.
    I hope all goes well at the hospital for you.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Sally!
    Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog, I really appreciate them all :o)
    Guess what? I also ordered one today from C&C and what a bargain woohoo........... You mention you are going to hospital, hope things are ok and you get better soon. Have playing with your new toy and your cards are just gorgeous,
    Big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooohhhhhh cant wait to see what you come up with using your new goody Sally...bet you cant wait to get your hands on it...hope your spell in hospital isnt too bad
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete