About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 6 January 2011

Bright Summery Day .......

My card today is for the 'cupcakecraftroom challenge', this is their 1st challenge of the year and you have until 8pm GMT on 30th Jan to get your entries in.

The theme for their challenge is "Bright Summery Day", pop over to check it out at http://cupcakechallenge.blogspot.com/

I apologise now for some shadows on my pics!

IMAGE : S.W.A.L.K, by Crafters Companion 'sunshine'.

PAPER : Freebie from a magazine.

GLITTER CARD : sorry but link  I first announced does not work! so have deleted it.
I purchased this from Alexander Palace, loved the vibrant colours.



EMBOSSING FOLDER : Cuttlebug 'daisies'.

PROMARKERS : used to colour image.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : classic scalloped circles & standard circles.

BUTTERFLY : purchased off of ebay.

RIBBON : old stash.

FLOWER PIN : purchased from a shop called 'Tiger'.


FLOWERS : purchased from the £1 shop (came with papers - ribbons - die cuts - etc).

PEARL BRAD : from docrafts goody bag.

SHIMMER DOTS : by Papermania.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Sally! Thank you very much for being our first entry to our new challenge blog! Your card just sums up the challenge perfectly! I adore your image she is super cute and inked beautifully!

    Thanks for playing along with Cupcake Challenge this month!

    Hugz

    Sal xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Sally!

    What a lovely summery card hun! Just so nice to see some sunshine on this wet, miserable day lol! Love this cute image and your embellies are just soooo scrummy :o)

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bright summery card - love it.
    Hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow very cute card with lovely colours. I can't wait for summer the be here.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is gorgeous, so colourful, bright and sunny :) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card,love the image that you have coloured perfectly.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card sally.i love the sweet image and fab summery papers and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the card - everything is beautiful! Would love to know where you got your glittery scalloped paper behind the image. The link posted isn't working...

    ReplyDelete