About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Friday, 7 January 2011

Cherry Picking

This card is for the 'CRAFTY CREATIONS CHALLENGE'.

They are celebrating their 100th challenge & are also having a blog hop where lots of goodies can be won.
They have a sketch to follow, colour combo, & you have to use something recycled on your card.
Winner announced on crafty creation blog 11th Jan.
Find out more @ http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/


I completed my card, BUT, I was dissapointed with it!!!  I could have embossed each piece of card & there are small smears of glue showing!!  Still, thought i'd upload it & continue to enter it in the challenge.



IMAGE : swap from a fellow blogger.

PAPER & CARD : old stash

RIBBON : purchased off of QVC, yonks ago - it came with loads of assorted types of ribbons.
(I coloured this ribbon with a promarker).

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : STANDARD CIRCLES (CUT IN HALF).

PROMARKERS : used to colour image.

SENTIMENT : bought at Alexander Palace and I have coloured it with a promarker.

RECYCLED ELEMENT : Red droplets on wire.
This came off a Christmas card that Pat (Patricia), a fellow blogger sent me.
(I like to keep the cards & this was the easiest part to dismantle).