About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Saturday, 8 January 2011

Wig Wam Bam

My card today is for the Brand New Challenge Blog over @ bearly Mine.

Challenges start Tues @ 9am GMT & ends two weeks later on the Mon night @ 8pm.

This challenge ends on Monday 17th Jan 2011 & you have to follow a sketch. Find out more at http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.com/




Here is my card ......




IMAGE : Swap from a fellow blogger.

PAPERS : Bearly Mine Designs 'country collection'.

BLACK CARD : old stash.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : classic scalloped circles & standard circles.

PROMARKERS : used to colour image.

FLOWERS : purchased from local craft shop (coloured with promarkers, then sprayed with Crafters Companion gold glitter spray).

LEAVES : marianne design creaTables.

STAMENS : purchased on a stall @ Alexander Palace.

BEADED PINS : purchased from a shop called 'Tiger'.

EMBOSSING FOLDER : cuttlebug 'perfectly paisley'.