About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Saturday 8 January 2011

Wig Wam Bam

My card today is for the Brand New Challenge Blog over @ bearly Mine.

Challenges start Tues @ 9am GMT & ends two weeks later on the Mon night @ 8pm.

This challenge ends on Monday 17th Jan 2011 & you have to follow a sketch. Find out more at http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.com/




Here is my card ......




IMAGE : Swap from a fellow blogger.

PAPERS : Bearly Mine Designs 'country collection'.

BLACK CARD : old stash.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : classic scalloped circles & standard circles.

PROMARKERS : used to colour image.

FLOWERS : purchased from local craft shop (coloured with promarkers, then sprayed with Crafters Companion gold glitter spray).

LEAVES : marianne design creaTables.

STAMENS : purchased on a stall @ Alexander Palace.

BEADED PINS : purchased from a shop called 'Tiger'.

EMBOSSING FOLDER : cuttlebug 'perfectly paisley'.

15 comments:

  1. Hiya Sally!

    Fabulous card hun!, gorgeous image, fab papers and I love the embossing too :o)

    Hope you have a great evening,

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet little Tilda looks at your card. Stunning creation. Thanks for playing a long at BMC.
    Love n' hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards you made! Thanks for the shout out for Pixie, good luck with the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card.. Love the darling little image and the colors are wonderful.. Thanks for following my blog..I hope you will stop in and visit offten.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sally, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at BMD on our first challenge. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Sally loving those papers, flowers and Tilda it all looks wonderful.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh i like the sketch, i might participate.
    Your card is gorgeous, i like the papers and great embossing!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card sally.fab tilda and i love your stunning colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sally, fabulous card love your colouring and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at the first Bearlymine, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sally, I Love the card, execution, and the color palette. Thanks for the clear tutorial as well! xxoo, daria...PS: My motto for years: Think Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card, sweetie, such a fab take on the sketch, and I love the image you have used…..
    Thanks for joining BMD-Challenges.........

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous creation hun. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine for our first challenge. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card Sally, and I think that's the first time I've seen that Magnolia image used, it looks great. Great choice of papers for the card, thanks so much for joining us this week at Bearly Mine Challenges, hope you'll join in again.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow I love the strong colour combo you have gone for and Tilda looks great in the middle of it all.
    Great used Donna's sketch.
    Thank you for joining us for the first Bearly mine challenge and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete