About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Another award & some news .....

Good afternoon my lovelies xx

Hope you all had a great Valentines Day ... & .... got spoilt rotten x

You all know what I did for my hubby .... & guess what .... He bought me a Valentines card & a delicious triple chocolate cupcake in lush paper ..... & just in case I did not like that, he bought my favourite cake 'a belgium bun' emmmm, I eat the cupcake.. delish... & have saved the other for today Lol.

My hubby said "did you not think I would get you a card & that, although it's a con after all the years we have been married", to which I replied "well why did ya then", he just smiled awwww love a x

My hubbys Nan had a masectomy in the middle of Jan & had to go back to the hospital on Friday to see what the next steps would be ..... she had fantastic news .... nothing has to be done until a years time... whoohoo. I am so pleased, she is 85 yrs old.


Now.. I have been awarded another blog award.

I have received this lovely award from Bev Rochester – thanks Luv. And in return for receiving this award I am asked to:


Thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog ... so thankyou Bev x go check her blog.. All the things i love - http://bevscrafts.blogspot.com/

Pass this award to 8 other people who write blogs I love to visit and leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!

Share 8 things about myself with my lovely blog readers

So here are 8 of the blogs I visit , this was really hard but I have choose ....
1* Sarah - http://sarahscraftpond.blogspot.com/ she is only 10 years old, go check out her blog.

2* Rica - http://ricas-haven.blogspot.com/

3* Vicky - http://stickywithicky.blogspot.com/

4* America - http://cardsbyamerica.blogspot.com/

5* Lil daffodil - http://lildaff.blogspot.com/

6* Coops - http://coopsclutteredcorner.blogspot.com/

7* Stacy - http://twinshappy.blogspot.com/

8* Christine - http://nanaseaside.blogspot.com/

Please do pop on over & see all their fantastic work.


8 things about me …. sooo hard .........
1. I am a perfectionist... always find faults with my crafting!

2. I love the colour purple.

3. Work in  a Nursery School (term time only) yipeee

4. Love animals 

5. I work with amazing girls ... their my bestest friends too x 

6. Married to Lee, my friend, lover, diamond.


7. Have three kids who I am soooo proud of.

8. Love to blog & see all your wonderful creations & gain inspiration along the way xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sally,
    Well done on the award. You desrve it. Thank you for passing it on to me - I am flattered that you thought of me. I already have this award but will acknowledge it in my next post.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally many congrats on your award & many more for passing it on to me..must get these award posted soon..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful news from the doctor and even better to not have to come back for a year. Praise God. Thank you for the award! I am horrible with these things, I do appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to hear that your nan's hubby is safe.
    So you ate lots of cake!You lucky girl.
    Sarah is gonna be delighted with the award.
    Hugs xx
    PS: Do you know how to keep a post on top of the page and keep posting under it?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Sally, a much deserved award xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW.... thankyou soo soooo much hun for this award I am truly honoured. So so happy about your nan thats is just fabulous news woo hooo!!
    As for your cake hun I would of been greedy & ate them both I love cake.....lol. Thanks again shug mmwah.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done sally on your good news and your award and big thanks for passing it on to me :D
    i will blog it asap :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this wonderful award!
    I'll post it soon, after my candy has finished, as I can't post anything because I want my candy post to stay at the top of my blog while posting stuff under it.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete