About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

For Fun DT post & Die Cut Dreams Challenge #85

Hello my fellow bloggers x

Todays post is a scheduled one .... so I hope it has worked !!!

This is my DT post @ For Fun Challenges.
We are being sponsored by 'Digi Doodles' this week, & the winner will recieve $10 voucher to spend on their online store. http://digidoodleshop.com/
we were lucky enough to be given some images to play with.

What we want from all you fantastic crafters out there :
Make a card or project with flowers and a sentiment BUT the flowers must be a focal point.
That's it .... so go on ..... pop on over and join in the fun .... can't wait to see your creations.

I am entering my card into the DIE CUT DREAMS challenge #85.
http://diecutdreams.blogspot.com/
This weeks challenge is : Mother's Day or Special Friend.
Closing date 27th March @ 12.00pm.

My card is for a Special Friend x
Here it is .....
IMAGE : by Digi Doodles 'pansy'.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : Grand labels 1 - standard circles - classic scalloped circles.

PROMARKERS : used to colour image.

PEARLS : http://www.thehobbyhouse.co.uk/ 'midnight magic'.

SENTIMENT : by Crafty Sentiments.

CARD : Crafters Companion 'Centura Pearl'.

PAPER : Free from a mag.


RIBBON : by Crafty Ribbons.

CHARM : recycled from a broken necklace.

PS ... only a few days left to enter my blog candy x