About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday, 9 March 2011

For Fun DT post & Die Cut Dreams Challenge #84

This week @ For Fun Challenges we have a sponsor ........ Sweet N Sassy, the DT were given a few images for our challenge & I choose 'Flower Pot Girl'.

Our challenge this week is ' Anything Spring'.
Please show us any project reflecting spring. Go check it out @ http://forfunchallenges.blogspot.com/ or click on logo in left side bar. Look forward to seeing your creations x

I am also entering my card into Die Cut Dreams Challeng #84, which is 'Spring Garden Scene'.
Closing date for this challenge is 13th March @ noon GMT.

The prize this week is a Guest Design Spot...... so what you waiting for .....

Here is my card .......

IMAGE : Flower Pot Girl by 'Sweet N Sassy'.

PAPER : docrafts Papermania 'Rose Garden'.

CARD : Crafters Companion 'Centura Pearl'.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : Classic Scalloped Circles.

NELLIE'S MULTI FRAMES : MFD 005.

PROMARKERS : used to colour image.

FLOWERS : pre-cut in a tin 'Flower Shop'.

LEAVES : Xcut quilling die.

BUTTERFLY : Xcut punch.

STAMENS : (on butterfly) purchased from Alexander Palace.

BUG PAPERCLIP : by K & CoMPANY.

RIBBON : by Crafty Ribbons. http://www.craftyribbons.com/

SENTIMENT : Crafty Sentiments (thanks for the shout on that Doreen) http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/



CORNER PUNCH : Martha Stewart 'layered arches'.

FLAT PEARLS : not sure where from !!!