About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday 9 March 2011

For Fun DT post & Die Cut Dreams Challenge #84

This week @ For Fun Challenges we have a sponsor ........ Sweet N Sassy, the DT were given a few images for our challenge & I choose 'Flower Pot Girl'.

Our challenge this week is ' Anything Spring'.
Please show us any project reflecting spring. Go check it out @ http://forfunchallenges.blogspot.com/ or click on logo in left side bar. Look forward to seeing your creations x

I am also entering my card into Die Cut Dreams Challeng #84, which is 'Spring Garden Scene'.
Closing date for this challenge is 13th March @ noon GMT.

The prize this week is a Guest Design Spot...... so what you waiting for .....

Here is my card .......

IMAGE : Flower Pot Girl by 'Sweet N Sassy'.

PAPER : docrafts Papermania 'Rose Garden'.

CARD : Crafters Companion 'Centura Pearl'.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : Classic Scalloped Circles.

NELLIE'S MULTI FRAMES : MFD 005.

PROMARKERS : used to colour image.

FLOWERS : pre-cut in a tin 'Flower Shop'.

LEAVES : Xcut quilling die.

BUTTERFLY : Xcut punch.

STAMENS : (on butterfly) purchased from Alexander Palace.

BUG PAPERCLIP : by K & CoMPANY.

RIBBON : by Crafty Ribbons. http://www.craftyribbons.com/

SENTIMENT : Crafty Sentiments (thanks for the shout on that Doreen) http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/



CORNER PUNCH : Martha Stewart 'layered arches'.

FLAT PEARLS : not sure where from !!!


11 comments:

  1. Wowzer Sally this is just pure delightful, I love that cute image also the papers, design and embellishments this is one super card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally, this is gorgeous and so fun, love those papers, they're really pretty and hey that's my name he he , so happy you loved the sentiments. hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a sweet card Sally
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sally! The image is cute and i've got the same papers, although they are nearly finished. Lots of lovely details.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally,
    I love the flowery design paper and the beautiful spring colours. Sweet image and fabulous embellies. This is a gorgeous card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card sally.the image is so sweet and i love your gorgeous papers and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie beautiful card I love the pretty paper its gorgeous hun. Fabulous image & the bug clip is awesome.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sally me again, just noticed that Debs also had the same storage problem and she fixed it by purchasing some Google storage...maybe you want to check it out. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sally. Fabulous creation. i love the shape xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card!!! Love the colors and your design is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete