About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 13 March 2011

Anything goes over @ Simon Says Stamp Challenge

Good afternoon my lovlies xx  don't forget to enter my blog candy

I am now back to work & have not had much time to craft!!!!
Soooo .... today I made it a priority Lol

I am going to enter this card into 'Simon Says Stamp Challenge' where the theme is 'anything goes'.

Heidi is offering $50 voucher to use in her 'simon says stamp superstore'.

So what you waiting for... get crafting & enter x

Here is my card ....... (sorry for poo pics!)

PAPER : Double sided colour paper. (purchased yonks ago at Olympia).

GLITTER PAPER : Purchased in a pack of 12 from craft shop.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : Standard Circles.


LACE DIE : Cut & fold - Xcut 'Jennifer'.

RIBBONS : (purple) by Crafty Ribbons.
(white organza) purchased from craft shop.


FLOWERS : Purchased from pound shop.

DIAMONTES : Purchased from pound shop.

EMBOSSING FOLDER : used on flowers .. freebie from docrafts Creativity mag.


EMBOSSING FOLDER : used on background paper ... V&A Hanoverian 'floral'.

LACE BORDER : purchased from craft shop.

7 comments:

  1. Wow Sally what a gorgeous card hun! fabulous design and such a pretty colour too :o)

    have a lovely afternoon, hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie love your beautiful card the colour is so pretty & I love the embossed detail its gorgeous hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Sally love the colour choice. with hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fab! I like the design of the circle and your embossing paper.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card sally.the colours are stunning and i love the pretty flowers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sally this is gorgeous what beautiful colours you have used the easel card fold I love and that lace and flowers look stunning.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Sally :o) Love all the embossing and pretty lace. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete