About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 20 March 2011

Simon Says Stamp Challenge "Happy Birthday"

Hello everyone, it's been another gorgeous day. I have been able to hang clothes on the washing line yippee Lol.

I made this card last week, but just did not have time to upload it !!!

I am entering this card into 'Simon Says Stamp Challenge' where their theme this week is 'Happy Birthday'.

The winner will recieve $50 credit voucher to spend in their online store.
So pop on over & join in: http://www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/

My two boys & brother will be doing their sponsored walk for the Royal Marsden (hospital that treats cancer patients) next Sunday, 27th March. This is the 2yr anniversary of my Dads burial - thats why its extra special for us all x

Here is my card .......

IMAGE : by Crafty Sentiment Designs. 'Toby in bag'.

PAPERS : docrafts papermania 'Capsule Collection' - Verde paper pack.

PROMARKERS : used to colour image.

BORDER : Xcut 'lattice' border stencil

RIBBON : by Crafty Ribbons.

BUTTERFLY CHARM : recycled from broken necklace.

SENTIMENT : by Crafty Sentiments.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : Classic scalloped circles.

BUTTERFLY : Xcut punch, used two tone card which I purchased @ Olympia.

SHIMMER DOTS : by papermania.

FLOWERS : Marianne design creaTables.

EMBOSSING FOLDER : (used on small flowers), cuttlebug 'snowflakes'.

BRADS : Not sure where I got these from - had them ages!

6 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful card! I love the recycled butterfly charm. The image is very cute and the colouring is perfect.
    I might participate in the challenge, the prize is very attractive.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous card Sally! Love the colours you used!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable Sally! sweet image and fabby layout too hun...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie gorgeous card I love the image & the butterfly charm. Good luck for the charity its a charity VERY close to my heart.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Regards Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card sally.the image is so adorable and i love your colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete