About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday 6 June 2011

Some Exciting News .....

Good Evening my fellow bloggers , NO card today BUT a quick post to share some news ........


My candy is now CLOSED & I shall announce the winners at some point this week.


 I have known for a week BUT have had to keep  quiet until today ..... I have been chosen to be part of the Digital Delights DT.




 I am sooo thrilled & cannot wait for the challenge on Thursday, so be sure to pop on over & join in.


I will update my blog this week with all my DT info, so you can pop on over & see them too xx


14 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I often wonder if I would enjoy being part of a design team..or is it too stressfull

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop whoop well done you! Can't wait to see your card! Have fun!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW< u must be so excited,,
    CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!

    Hugs, Claudia W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations; looking forward to see some beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hun so chuffed for you you will be a great asset to the team hun,cant wait too see what you come up with well done,hun hugs cheryl xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be on cloud nine! Congrats on your new DT , looking forward to seeing your projects in the very near future. I am doing the happy dance for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS, Sally!! That is so awesome! I'll definitely check Delightful Challenges out! :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW Sally this is brilliant news I am thrilled for you congratulations
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Sally.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. O wow that is awesome news Sally, woo hoo congrats to you, well done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Sally!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  12. huge congratulations sally, have fun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats for your new DT position!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Sally. Well deserved. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such kind comments!

    Kathie

    http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete