About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 7 July 2011

Digital Delights Down on the farm release

Good Morning everyone & welcome to my blog.

Today is a new challenge over at Delightful Challenges.  Digital Delights have a new digi release 'Down on the farm' .

We are being sponsored this week by:
       
$20 Store Voucher.
 

I have used some of the new releases on my card today....... look forward to your comments Good & Bad x

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
anythingchallenge.blogspot.com   (The letter D)
Stampingscrappingchallengecentral.blogspot.com   (Clean & Simple)
Craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com (Anything Goes)

Here is my card ...........

IMAGES: Farm background and haystack. You can purchase it here.
Farm boy Petey. You can purchase it here.
Hallie the horse. You can purchase it here.

HAND MADE PAPER: Purchased from £1 shop (hand doodled stitches round edge of paper).

CARD STOCK: Anna Marie Designs.


PROMARKERS: Used to colour images.

CORNER PUNCH: Martha Stewart 'Layered Arches'.

CARD CANDY: Craftwork cards.

I printed out several haystacks & altered sizes.



SENTIMENT: Crafty sentiments.


www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

11 comments:

  1. How cute! Love the faux stitching and fabulous scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the haystacks & your LO is fab!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute Sally! Love your perfect farm scene! :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Sally!
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you added the little barn in the corner, wonderful job

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant card sally.i love the fun images and the scene you`ve created is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute. .. :)
    got something for u over on my blog... hope u like it..
    Claudia W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card for a little person, lots of animals and a fabulous scene. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super adorable card! I just love those images.
    Thank you so much for joining us for "Anything Goes" at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Good Luck :)

    Shannin

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great little scene you've created there! Love the bright colours you've used. Thanks so much for joining us at Anything Goes this week. Hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sally, I'm back. Trying to say some quick hellos. Your card is gorgeous and so sweet and fun, love it. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete