About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 10 July 2011

Whoop Whoop

Good Sunday afternoon everyone.
Glad you have popped on by to visit & look forward to your comments x

Today is going to be a long post .... but not too boring Lol

Firstly I would like to announce that I won top 3 over at the crafty pad for this card.
This is my 1st ever top 3 

Next up is this blog award.
received this lovely award from Claudia, thanks luv. 

I would like to forward it onto:
Pamela - pamelascraftspot.blogspot.com
Carol - bunnysbitsnbobs.blogspot.com
Shannin - shanninscreativecorner.blogspot.com
Steph - honeybootique.blogspot.com
Elaine - sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.com
Nikki - nmcardcreations.blogspot.com
Kate - downrightcrafty.blogspot.com

I would like to give this to ALL my followers !!!!

Now onto todays card.
This is another commissioned card from a work colleague. Her Gramma is celebrating her 85th birthday.

I shall be entering this card into the following challenges:
Onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com 'anything goes'
thecraftypad.blogspot.com 'challenge 129 lots of texture'
cardmakinmamas.blogspot.com 'summertime'

Now here it is ..... 

BOOKATRIX BOARD: designed by the glitter girls & can be purchased here
EMBOSSING FOLDERS: Cuttlebug 'perfect paisley' & Papermania 'Victorian Fleur'

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped Ovals & Standard Circles

SENTIMENT: Produced on laptop

IMAGE: By Dimension Fourth Ltd. I received this when I belonged to their monthly club.

PROMARKERS & SAKURA GELLY ROLL PENS: Used to colour image.

PAPER & CARD: Starting from back page: 
Cream - Anna Marie Designs (purchased 3 packs of card for £10)
Patterned paper - docrafts Papermania 'A Silent Night'
Red card - Purchased from local craft shop 12x12.
Front page same as back page.

CORNERS: Nellies Multi Frames 'MFD 027'.

PEARLS & RHINESTONES: The hobby house.

FLOWERS: Won as part of blog candy & recycled.

STAMENS: Purchased from a stall at Alexander Palace.

LEAVES: Woodware craft collection punch. 
(Paper used for leaves - docrafts Papermania 'Verde paper pack'

FLOURISHES: Marianne design creaTables 'LR0116'

ORGANZA RIBBON: Purchased from local craft shop on a reel.

HAT PINS: Purchased from a shop called 'Tiger Tiger'.

STAND TEMPLATE: Purchased from a stall at Alexander Palace. Sorry no details on packaging !!!
Just used sturdy card...... always works a treat.

Glad your still with me. Look forward to reading your comments & shall pop on over to you too x





21 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Sally...love it..

    Caz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sally! :-) Well done on your top three-I have just found out I got a top three on friday so we are both doing well! Thank you for all your support :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being in the top 3 last week at The Crafty Pad & thanks for joining us again this week!
    Certainly lots of textures in your beautiful Bookatrix card this week!Good Luck
    Hugs
    dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sally, Congrats on your top 3 win!! That is super exciting. I also wanted to thank you for this darling blog award. It is super sweet. I have to tell you that this card is so beautiful. I am speechless and trust me.... that is hard to do with my motor mouth. lol. I know she will love this card. Have a fantastic day.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet her Gramma was pleased with it, it's lovely. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW! This card is just stunning, so beautiful, love every inch of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sally! So pleased you won top 3 at The Crafty Pad, AND you've joined us again with such a beautiful card in our LOTS OF TEXTURE challenge!! Big hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really beautiful Sally. Congratulatons on your top 3!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! These are all so beautiful!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sally, congratulations on your top 3. This card was really beautiful. What a cute award! As you pass it on to your followers, I took it with me to my blog, thanks. Also your card here is another beauty. Good luch with your challenges. Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are really gorgeous creations!!
    Looks great!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic card sally.stunning shape and your pretty details and colours are beautiful.
    big congrats on your top 3 win too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, thanks for playing with us this week at OSAAT. Good luck with the draw.

    I have some yummy candy to Celebrate our "Pretty in Print" Contest.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad u like it... :) it's sooo cute.. totally made my smile when I got it..
    Claudia W.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Sally I am back on my commenting for One Stitch at a Time! :-) I love this card, esp the colours :-) Thank you so much for joining us and I hope to see you again next week-you should try out for our pretty in print competition-details are on the challenge blog :-) Elaine DT-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely delicious,,,,,,,,It is a pleasure to watch,,,,,you would be in my Ct OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ti=his si just absolutly stunning!! It so much looks like an open book. Really cool. What a great job. Thanx for playing with us this week at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again, soon.
    Renee DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sally! You have some really beautiful makes here, I love all the little details you add to your cards- stunning!
    Thanks so much for the blog award, so sweet of you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on The Crafty Pad Top 3 last week Sally and thank you for joining us again this week! This is another amazing creation! Love it, it is just gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Pad, Texture Challenge this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely stunning! I'm sure your grandma will love it!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete