About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday, 5 July 2011

My 1st Double Twisted Easel Card

My card today is a commissioned one. It's a work colleagues parent's Golden Wedding Anniversary.


I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:


Papertakeweekly.blogspot.com 'Anything Goes'
Hookedoncraftchallenges.blogspot.com 'Show us your flowers'
Thecraftypad.blogspot.com 'Use a particular style of card'


Here is my card .......


SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Grand labels 1 & labels 1.

CARD STOCK: Anna Marie Designs. Purchased at Alexander Palace, 3 packs for £10.

EMBOSSING FOLDER: docrafts Papermania 'Victorian Fleur'.

VERSE: Work colleague provided & produced on laptop.

RANGERS DISTRESS INK: 'Antique Linen'. I went around edges of white pearlised card to take the sharpness off of it.

FLOWERS: Purchased from local craft shop & dabbed with 'Antique Linen' distress ink.

FLOURISH: Marianne design creaTables (LR0116).

GOLD GLITTER SHEET: Purchased from local craft shop. Pack of 12 sheets - 3 colours.

LEAVES: Woodware craft collection punch.

PAPER USED FOR LEAVES: V&A Hanoverian linen paper.

GOLD MIRROR BOARD: Purchased from local craft shop.

DOILEY & FLOWER: Won as part of blog candy. (flower dabbed with 'Antique Linen' distress ink.

HAT PIN: From a fellow blogger (Thanks Pat x).

BUTTERFLY: Xcut punch.

GLITTER CARD: Purchased at Alexander Palace, 3 sheets for a £1.

STAMENS: Purchased at Alexander Palace.

BORDER PUNCH: Martha Stewart 'Optic Dot'.

ANTIQUE GOLD CARD: Had for ages, no label on packaging!!

PEARLS: The hobby house.

VINTAGE RIBBON: Won as part of blog candy.