About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday 5 July 2011

My 1st Double Twisted Easel Card

My card today is a commissioned one. It's a work colleagues parent's Golden Wedding Anniversary.


I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:


Papertakeweekly.blogspot.com 'Anything Goes'
Hookedoncraftchallenges.blogspot.com 'Show us your flowers'
Thecraftypad.blogspot.com 'Use a particular style of card'


Here is my card .......


SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Grand labels 1 & labels 1.

CARD STOCK: Anna Marie Designs. Purchased at Alexander Palace, 3 packs for £10.

EMBOSSING FOLDER: docrafts Papermania 'Victorian Fleur'.

VERSE: Work colleague provided & produced on laptop.

RANGERS DISTRESS INK: 'Antique Linen'. I went around edges of white pearlised card to take the sharpness off of it.

FLOWERS: Purchased from local craft shop & dabbed with 'Antique Linen' distress ink.

FLOURISH: Marianne design creaTables (LR0116).

GOLD GLITTER SHEET: Purchased from local craft shop. Pack of 12 sheets - 3 colours.

LEAVES: Woodware craft collection punch.

PAPER USED FOR LEAVES: V&A Hanoverian linen paper.

GOLD MIRROR BOARD: Purchased from local craft shop.

DOILEY & FLOWER: Won as part of blog candy. (flower dabbed with 'Antique Linen' distress ink.

HAT PIN: From a fellow blogger (Thanks Pat x).

BUTTERFLY: Xcut punch.

GLITTER CARD: Purchased at Alexander Palace, 3 sheets for a £1.

STAMENS: Purchased at Alexander Palace.

BORDER PUNCH: Martha Stewart 'Optic Dot'.

ANTIQUE GOLD CARD: Had for ages, no label on packaging!!

PEARLS: The hobby house.

VINTAGE RIBBON: Won as part of blog candy.


13 comments:

  1. This is exactly what I've been looking for. I learned so much about it. It's very creative and exceptional.i am glad to find out your blog immediately. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sally, they will love it.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow this is so beautiful!! It's a work of art. Bravo!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thats beautiful Sally....

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow hun this is just stunning gosh you have put so much detail into this hun and sure it will be gratefully recieved hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW such a beautiful card shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic card sally.love your cards design and really beautiful details and verse ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sally,
    This card is absolutely stunning. Beautiful colours and layout and a fabulous sentiment. Gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's beautiful, Sally. I bet they'll be pleased with it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Sally! I'm sure it will be treasured for many years to come!
    Thanks for playing at The crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW ,, that is an amazing card, it's really, really pretty and looks 'complicated' ,, :) but I love it... :)
    Claudia W.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at hookedoncraft challenges this week and hope you join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am really in love with this. I had a peak the other night and really am in awe of this being your first attempt as this is just magnificent. The gold really makes this card. Thank you for playing along with us this week at The Crafty Pad.

    ReplyDelete