About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 18 August 2011

Back To School with Delightful Challenges


Good Morning everyone & thanks for stopping by my blog today.


I have not been a good blogger for several days now because I have had a dreadful toothache since last Thursday .... Went back to dentist on Tuesday & had a tooth removed & go back next week for a filling & clean (bloomin cheek)Lol.
Never took sooo many painkillers .... knocked me bandy Lol 


Today is a new challenge over @ Delightful Challenges. Our theme this week is 'BACK  TO SCHOOL' using 'PRIMARY COLOURS'.


Over in England our children do not return to school until 5th Sept or round about these dates. 
I did have to think about this one, because we do not have school buses in London, unless you have special needs & some private schools. I just thought back to my youngest Son watching the 'Magic School Bus' when he was younger Lol.


We have a wonderful sponsor this week 'Michelle's Scrapbooking & More' & you could be the winner of $10 Gift Voucher to spend in her online store.

So come on ALL you talented people .... get on over to Delightful Challenges & join in the fun.

Here is my card

IMAGE: School Bus by digital delights by louby loo & can be purchased HERE.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Grand labels 1.

EMBOSSING FOLDERS: Cuttlebug 'snowflakes' & 'diamond plate'.

RIBBONS: Won as part of blog candy.

PEARLS: Not sure where from - out of packaging.

BUTTONS: From my stash.

LADYBIRD: Sent to me from my blogging friend Pat.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

YELLOW & GREEN CARD: Given to me from a friend.

BLUE HAND MADE PAPER: Purchased from £1 shop.

BLUE THREAD: Purchased yonks ago when I did cross stitching.


NELLIES MULTI FRAMES: MFD 005

BORDER PUNCH: Martha Stewart 'Optic Dot'.

RED MIRROR BOARD: Purchased from £1 shop.

GLITTER CARD: Purchased @ Alexander Palace 3 sheets for £1.

FLOWERS: From Bee Crafty.

BRAD: By Papermania.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:
Little red wagon 'Back to school'.
My Sheri Crafts 'Back to school'.
Little darlings challenges 'Back to school'.
Creative inspirations 'Back to school'.

Thanks for stopping by & hope you all have a wonderful day where ever you are, look forward to your comments x

23 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!! The bright colors are so cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the LO & the inside looks fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this gorgeous colourful and sunny looking card Sally.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love it! The colors, the coloring, and the embossing - all fabulous!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun, just popped over to say hi and thanks for signing up to follow my blog, hope you enjoy your visits. And very pleased to be able to return the compliment. You have a lovely blog indeed, will be having a proper nose round later! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is so cute Sally, it is so colourful and so fun. Here in Malta our kids return to school at the end of September!!! Still some time he he xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is terrific Sally what gorgeous vibrant colours, that image is super I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this card is gorgeous Sally! I love the primary colours - perfect! Great image and layout. Oh and love the ladybird - that takes me right back to school days - remember the Ladybird Books! mind you that is going back a bit LOL.

    Really sorry to hear you have had toothache! Nothing worse! I have had awful tooth trouble, failed root canals, extractions etc - so I really empathise with you!! I remember on one occasion resorting to Malibu !!!! as the painkillers just didn't work!
    Take care and hope you are soon feeling a lot better!
    Big Hug Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card Sally!!
    thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time would love to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a happy card! I love how you put it all together with the theme and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. brilliant fun card sally.the image is fab and i love your bright colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sally I have returned to take another look at this fab card and to thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These bright colors and fun shape are PERFECT! Great image and coloring too! Thanks for sharing with us this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh i just love this card. It's so FUN!!! you would almost....i said almost want to go to school after seeing this card...love the colors and design of this card...tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sally! This is adorable I love the primary colors! I hope your feeling better!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh i forgot to mention,,,thank you so much for posting my candy on your sidebar...i appreciate it fully. I am also your newest follower...
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sally!
    Wow your card is absolutely outstanding!!! I love the layout, your coloring is gorgeous, and the inside is totally lovely! Awesome work as always!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  18. very cute card! Love all the layers and textures! :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh hun this is one brilliant card just love the image and great colors on this too,so sorry to hear about your tooth hun hope you start to feel better soon love hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my word Sally!!! This is just too FUN FUN FUN!!! I adore the colors and such a fabulous layout too!! Too stinkin' cute!! So sorry to hear about your tooth hun, hope you feel better soon!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card,love the image and colours...Hope the tooth is feeling better now....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute card...love all the colors and especially the little lady bug !

    Kim

    ReplyDelete