About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Back to Skool @ For Fun

Hello everyone x
Where has that sun gone? I put my heating on for a blast yesterday.... I don't wanna put my flip flops away yet !!!! Lol  If you have the sun where you are, please share & send some here xx


Today is a new challenge over @ For Fun Challenges. Our theme this week is 'Back to Skool'
I am back to work on the 5th Sept & the kids roll back in the week after. 


Our sponsor this week is Digi Doodles.

You could win $10 gift certificate




The DT were given some gorgeous images to play with. I used 'Boys playing marbles' & you can purchase it HERE.


I do hope you will all take part in our challenge this week. The DT love to see your creations & we get inspiration from you too x


Here is my card .........


IMAGE: Boys Playing Marbles, by Digi Doodles & you can purchase it here.

CARD STOCK: Anna marie designs.

PAPER: Masculine pack by Dovercraft. 

PROMARKERS & SAKURA GELLY ROLL PENS: Used to coloue image.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Labels 1

BUTTONS & STRING: Old stash.


INSIDE OF CARD 
BORDER PUNCH: Xcut 'wave border'.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges

Scrap-Creations 'Back to School'.
Party Time Tuesdays #30 'Back to School'.
Fairytale-Challenge blog #22 'First day of school/back to school'
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #60 'Back to school'.

Thank you for stopping by & looking. Please do pop on over to For Fun & join in & also to visit the rest of the DT to observe their creations.

Look forward to your comments, & have a good day where ever you are x

22 comments:

  1. oh trop sympa et très petit mecs, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Sally....and the dp's are simply perfect for this image too....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely image and you've made it in to a beautiful card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Sally!! Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's. Good Luck!!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Sally! Fabulous design and papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The image is adorable and i love the papers, they are perfect for this card. I also love how you've done the shape of the card.
    Sarah goes to school on the 7 september. I don't say back to school as she has never been.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card. Love it. Good luck with your challenges. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello your card is stunning.
    The image is beautifully colored and I like the colors.
    Beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    **Karla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sally, this is so sweet hun!! LOVE the papers and the colors are so perfect with that image!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. SSuch a fun card with this sweet image! Your papers and design are perfect with your image. Thanks for joining us at Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card sally.i love your fab papers and design and the image is great :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet and lovely card! Love the image.

    Hugs,
    Dianne
    http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a gorgeous card Sally! Looks wonderful!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute image and an adorable card!
    reat work hun, keep on crafting!!
    Thanks for joininmg us at fairy tale challenge blog! :)
    xoxo
    Nina

    P.S.: There will be a big Candy Marathon on my blog - starting on 27.08.2011

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, this is adorable! I love the image and your colouring! The fold is fun too! Thanks for joining us at Penny's!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge
    xx Nela

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a sweet image and I love the design of your card! thanks for participating in this week's PTT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your card! It´s perfect! Not just the outside but also the inside! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great job!! Thanks for playing along with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Sally this is fabulous what great colours and design the image is totally ACE.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card. Thanks so much for playing in this weeks Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Back to school challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card. Lovely image.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete