About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Back to Skool @ For Fun

Hello everyone x
Where has that sun gone? I put my heating on for a blast yesterday.... I don't wanna put my flip flops away yet !!!! Lol  If you have the sun where you are, please share & send some here xx


Today is a new challenge over @ For Fun Challenges. Our theme this week is 'Back to Skool'
I am back to work on the 5th Sept & the kids roll back in the week after. 


Our sponsor this week is Digi Doodles.

You could win $10 gift certificate




The DT were given some gorgeous images to play with. I used 'Boys playing marbles' & you can purchase it HERE.


I do hope you will all take part in our challenge this week. The DT love to see your creations & we get inspiration from you too x


Here is my card .........


IMAGE: Boys Playing Marbles, by Digi Doodles & you can purchase it here.

CARD STOCK: Anna marie designs.

PAPER: Masculine pack by Dovercraft. 

PROMARKERS & SAKURA GELLY ROLL PENS: Used to coloue image.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Labels 1

BUTTONS & STRING: Old stash.


INSIDE OF CARD 
BORDER PUNCH: Xcut 'wave border'.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges

Scrap-Creations 'Back to School'.
Party Time Tuesdays #30 'Back to School'.
Fairytale-Challenge blog #22 'First day of school/back to school'
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #60 'Back to school'.

Thank you for stopping by & looking. Please do pop on over to For Fun & join in & also to visit the rest of the DT to observe their creations.

Look forward to your comments, & have a good day where ever you are x