About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday 14 September 2011

For Fun Colour Challenge

Hello everyone x


Today is a new challenge over @ For Fun Challenges. 
We are being sponsored this week by Digi My World. Do pop on over & see all the fab digi images some are FREEBIES too.


This week we would like to see the colours BROWN - YELLOW & RED on your creations.


Here is my take on this colour recipe ....


IMAGE: Bella the Yorkie & can be purchased HERE.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped circles & Standard circles.

PAPERS: Odd scraps in my stash.

SENTIMENT: From Bearly Mine Designs - downloadable digi paper set.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

FLOWERS: Hand made.

LEAVES: Woodware punch.

FLOWER GEMS: Had for ages --- cannot remember where from.

RIBBON: Won as part of blog candy.

CHARM: Purchased off of ebay (part of bundle).

Do pop on over FOR FUN CHALLENGES & join in. We just love to see your creations x


7 comments:

  1. oh this is one gorgeous card hun just love the colors on this and love that charm,you have used,hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, so colourful.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant card sally.i love the fun image and fab bright colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bright and cheery card with a cute image. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally,
    what fabulous card you have made with the colour combination. I love the cute image and the layout. Brilliant work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is gorgeous Sally! Love the Autumny colours and those flowers are beautiful! Really cute image and charm! Love it!
    Hugs Sue xx
    I have Candy! Would love you to join draw! :-))

    ReplyDelete