About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday, 15 September 2011

Girly Girl over @ Delightful Challenges

If you are looking for the House Mouse Blog Hop click HERE.

Good Thursday morning everyone x
Thursday means a NEW challenge over @ Delightful Challenges. Our theme this week is 'Girly Girl'.
So this is going to be great fun. We are being sponsored by Crafty Emma's Store & you could win £10.00 gift certificate to spend in her online store (excludes P+P).


Here is my take on the challenge ......... 


IMAGE: Daisy Accessories Set & can be purchased HERE.

CARD STOCK: Anna Marie Designs.

SILVER MIRROR BOARD: Purchased from craft shop.

PLAIN PINK PAPER: This is double-sided, but only wanted to use this colour. Purchased from Alexander Palace.

FLORAL PAPER: Daisy & Dandelion A5 paper collection from docrafts.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Labels 1.

PROMARKERS & SAKURA GELLY ROLL PENS: Used to colour images.


HANDBAG EMBELISHMENT: Purchased from craft shop.

FLOWERS: Purchased from £1 shop.

ROSES IN CENTRE: By creative essentials.

CIRCLE STICKERS: Had in my stash for ages. Cannot remember where I got them from!

RIBBONS: Recycled, from craft shop & QVC.

CHARM: Purchased from craft shop.

Thank You for stopping by today x
Please do pop on over to the Delightful Challenge Blog & see what all the talented DT have created. Mine is not there because I had to take my Staffie to the vets. He had a big op. 7 mass cell tumour's removed & he really is scarred up with stitches over his body. I will post some pics (sad face), really choked up for him. He is sooo much like one of my kids. We have had him from 7 weeks & he will be 11 in Jan.
EDITED Thanks Lisa for adding my card x

Anyway..... We want to see your creations..... so click your mouse/buttons & get on over to Delightful Challenges & show us what your made of x