About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday, 6 October 2011

Digital Delights wants to see some DIMENSION

Well well, it's Thursday again .... phew, how quick has this week gone?


Today is a new challenge over at Delightful Challenges. The theme is to 'Make it dimensional', We love to see your creations & this will sure be a good one x


Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamps & you could win $20 gift voucher to spend in their online store.

My card looks dimensional, but I have not added any embellishments ..... yes you DID read right .... NO EMBELLISHMENTS.
IMAGE: Sledding Snow Dumpling which can be purchased HERE.

CARD STOCK: By Anna Marie.


PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

PAPER: 12 x 12 sheet from an old docrafts goody bag. 

PAPER: Purchased from Alexander Palace in a small pack for £1.

GLITTER CARD: Purchased from Alexander Palace 3 sheets for £1.

Thanks a bunch for stopping by today, as always I love reading your messages & will pop on by to you too when I have some spare time... promise x