About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 5 January 2012

Add a heart

Today is our 1st challenge of 2012 over @ Delightful Challenges. This week we would love you to (add a heart) to your card/project.


We have a super sponsor this week
Take part in our challenge & you could win £10 gift voucher to her on-line store.

This is my card

IMAGE: Loving Cherub & can be purchased HERE.

GLITTER PAPER: Purchased ages ago in a box with a variety of colours.

RIBBON: Recycled off a prezzie.

HEART CHARM: (I have just noticed it's turned round!!) purchased off of ebay.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

FINE GLITTER: Purchased @ Alexander Palace £1 a scoop.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped Ovals.

BORDER DIE: Memory Box 'frostyville border'.

EMBOSSING FOLDER: (used on white card) Country Companions 'Lover's Lane' by Crafter's Companion.

HEART DIE: Marianne design creaTables LR0159.

CORNERS: Nellies multi frames MFD027.

SENTIMENT: Purchased from a garden centre on the Isle Of Wight.

FLOWERS: Purchased from local craft shop & Wild Orchid Crafts.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today, I so look forward to your comments... good & bad x




13 comments:

  1. Welcome back Sally:)
    Fab card for a fab new year!
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty. I love all the embellishments you've used. The Memory Box die cut is fab (I can't get mine to cut - any hints?). Great job.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colour choice Sally, a really fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ce thème est charmant comme tout, bonne année 2012, tout mes voeux, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely card! Rgds, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW WOW WOW!!!! Sally this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love it!
    Happy New Year My Friend!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sparkly and fun! Great job Sally--love your cupid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card hun, just love the colour combo & that border die is looking great!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgous card sally.stunning shape and colours and the image is really sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sally I print them on 160 gsm card. Glad you didn't get blown awa like the Wizard of Oz lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great job,I love stepcards and i love how you add the glitter on the image. :)
    A Happy New year to you.

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sally this is gorgeous, that image is such a delight, the colours are lovely so is the card fold, love it.,
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete