About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday, 5 January 2012

Add a heart

Today is our 1st challenge of 2012 over @ Delightful Challenges. This week we would love you to (add a heart) to your card/project.


We have a super sponsor this week
Take part in our challenge & you could win £10 gift voucher to her on-line store.

This is my card

IMAGE: Loving Cherub & can be purchased HERE.

GLITTER PAPER: Purchased ages ago in a box with a variety of colours.

RIBBON: Recycled off a prezzie.

HEART CHARM: (I have just noticed it's turned round!!) purchased off of ebay.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

FINE GLITTER: Purchased @ Alexander Palace £1 a scoop.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped Ovals.

BORDER DIE: Memory Box 'frostyville border'.

EMBOSSING FOLDER: (used on white card) Country Companions 'Lover's Lane' by Crafter's Companion.

HEART DIE: Marianne design creaTables LR0159.

CORNERS: Nellies multi frames MFD027.

SENTIMENT: Purchased from a garden centre on the Isle Of Wight.

FLOWERS: Purchased from local craft shop & Wild Orchid Crafts.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today, I so look forward to your comments... good & bad x