About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Saturday, 7 January 2012

New Beginnings

Good Saturday afternoon everyone. It's been quite a pleasant day weather wise today, compared to the high winds & rain!!!


The card I have today is what I am going to use for my Daughter's baby shower on 11th Feb 2012. I have quite a few to make.... soooo, that's my task for tomorrow. 


Here is my card

BOTTLE SHAPE: Got off the web.
CARD STOCK: Purchased from W.H.Smiths ages ago.
PEARLISED CARD: By Anna Marie Designs.
BACKING PAPER: From a Crafter's Companion CD Rom.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour segments of bottle.
EMBOSSING FOLDERS: Cuttlebug 'Spots & Dots' & 'Diamond Plate'.
TAG: Off of a CD Rom.
SENTIMENT: Hand Written by me.

CROCHET FLOWER: Made by myself.
          I followed a visual tutorial from you tube. Cannot remember what one, sorry!
BUTTON: By Papermania (from a goody bag),
CROCHET THREAD: Sabataged from a friend & coloured with a promarker.

CORNERS: Nellies Multi Frames MFD 027.
HEART: By Meiflower.

RIBBON: Purchased from local craft shop on a reel.

DUMMY CHARM: Purchased from Meiflower.

GEMS: Purchased from Meiflower.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Ribbons - New Beginnings.
Bling it on - New Beginnings
Simon Says - New Something.
Paper Take Weekly - Anything goes with the option of new theme.
Dutch Dare - New Beginnings.
Crafty Catz - A New Beginning.
Delicious Doodles - All Things New.
Craft Your Days Away - New Beginnings.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today & I look forward to your comments x