About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Saturday 7 January 2012

New Beginnings

Good Saturday afternoon everyone. It's been quite a pleasant day weather wise today, compared to the high winds & rain!!!


The card I have today is what I am going to use for my Daughter's baby shower on 11th Feb 2012. I have quite a few to make.... soooo, that's my task for tomorrow. 


Here is my card

BOTTLE SHAPE: Got off the web.
CARD STOCK: Purchased from W.H.Smiths ages ago.
PEARLISED CARD: By Anna Marie Designs.
BACKING PAPER: From a Crafter's Companion CD Rom.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour segments of bottle.
EMBOSSING FOLDERS: Cuttlebug 'Spots & Dots' & 'Diamond Plate'.
TAG: Off of a CD Rom.
SENTIMENT: Hand Written by me.

CROCHET FLOWER: Made by myself.
          I followed a visual tutorial from you tube. Cannot remember what one, sorry!
BUTTON: By Papermania (from a goody bag),
CROCHET THREAD: Sabataged from a friend & coloured with a promarker.

CORNERS: Nellies Multi Frames MFD 027.
HEART: By Meiflower.

RIBBON: Purchased from local craft shop on a reel.

DUMMY CHARM: Purchased from Meiflower.

GEMS: Purchased from Meiflower.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Ribbons - New Beginnings.
Bling it on - New Beginnings
Simon Says - New Something.
Paper Take Weekly - Anything goes with the option of new theme.
Dutch Dare - New Beginnings.
Crafty Catz - A New Beginning.
Delicious Doodles - All Things New.
Craft Your Days Away - New Beginnings.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today & I look forward to your comments x

18 comments:

  1. So very cute Sally...love all your embellies and fab embossing too hun :o)

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. mais que c'est mignon, toute craquante, je te souhaite une magnifique année 2012, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sally, I love the little flower and gorgeous ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute ! Love your crochet flower and the dummy charm !
    I bet your daughter will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design Sally! Love all the elements, the bottle is fab and love your flower!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous sally.i love the sweet baby bottle and the soft colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very clever fab card Sally.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable Sally. It would go well with the challenge at FOr Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just Gorgeous, I love the layout, thanks for joining us at CYDA, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very lovely design. Love the embossed bottle and that crochet flower too. Thanks for playing at Dutch Dare Card Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back next thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww Sally this is absolutely gorgeous, I love that cute dumming and the bottle looks fab :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our something new challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful baby card,love the bottle and your crocheted flower is lovely....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sally
    A beautiful card love the flower,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Back again hun with my DT hat on. Lol. Still love this card, very sweet. Thank you for joining us at CYDA this time and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw this is So sweet Sally !! I love the bottle shape and the embossing. Gorgeous paper and love all the little details. The lemon flower and charm are just adorable!!
    Hope you are well!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute card, baby cards are my fave to make. thanks for joining in with the bling it on challenge

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such cute little details!! Gorgeous card!! Thank you, Lilia DDCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. so cute!! :0)..thanks for sharing it with us at Bling It On and good luck..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete