About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday 15 February 2012

70th Birthday Card

Hello Everyone, middle of the week already. 


I have yet another commissioned card to show you today.
It was requested by my friend at work.


NUMBERS: By Crafter's Companion. Patchwork numbers unmounted stamps designed by 
Jayne Nestorenko.

PROMARKER'S: Used to colour numbers.

GLITTER PAPER: Purchased ages ago, in a box with a selection of other colours.

FINE GLITTER: Purchased at Alexander Palace £1 a scoop.

BORDER PUNCH: Martha Stewart 'Vintage Doily'.

BUTTERFLY: Xcut punch.

PEARLS: Purchased from 'The Hobby House'.

LILAC & PINK CARD: By Crafter's Companion 'Centura Pearl'.



FLOWERS: Purchased from local craft shop & Wild Orchid Crafts.

LEAVES: Marianne Design creaTables LR0156.

RIBBONS: Won as part of blog candy & local craft shop.

CHARM: Recycled off a broken necklace.

HAT PIN: From Wild Orchid Crafts.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday #204 (Flower Power).
Crafter's Companion #21 (Anything Goes).
Just Tracy's Crafts (For a female).

Glad you popped on by my blog today. 
I look forward to your comments & shall pop on over to you too x

11 comments:

  1. Lovely 70th card. the numbers are fab and very useful.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card again. Beautiful colours. Rgds, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Hun this is just gorgeous,and your friend will just adore this to bits hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sally! I love your numbers and the glitter paper.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply fabulous hun...and I so love the colours too :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous sally.your colours are beautiful and i love your pretty details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hou, très joli et si chic, j'adore l'effet patchwork! biz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh beautiful card, just love that patchwork 70. Thanks for joining in at Just Tracys. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic 70th birthday card - thank you for sharing it with us at the Just Tracy's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful!

    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card,love the 70 and colours....Thanks for sharing with us at Just Tracy's,hope to see you next time...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete