About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 16 February 2012

Joker 20th Birthday card

Good evening my lovelies, thanks for stopping by my blog.


It's another commissioned card for you today. My son had a friends party to attend & she is Batman mad. He requested a joker card. 
When Billy returned from the party he said she just loved her card.


Here it is ....


IMAGE: Downloaded off the net.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Grand labels 1 - Standard Circles & Classic scalloped circles.

RIBBON: Won as part of blog candy.

HAT PIN: Purchased from a shop called 'Tiger Tiger'.

SENTIMENT: Produced on laptop.

BORDER DIE: Memory box 'frostyville border'.

FLOWERS: Marianne design creaTables LR0106.

CARD CANDY: By craft work cards.

EMBOSSING FOLDERS (although they are not clear). 
Cuttlebug 'snowflakes'.
       Cuttlebug 'perfectly paisley'.
docrafts papermania 'victorian fleur'.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:
Penny's Challenges #73 (Anything Goes).
Inky Impressions IIC#46 (Use punches or dies).
The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop #7 (Anything Goes).

Thanks for your lovely comments. I really do love reading them & I shall be over to visit you too x

18 comments:

  1. What a lovely card and the colours are great.
    Hugs Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice card, although I always get creepy feelings when I see this guy. Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. quelle originalité, elle est vraiment hors du commun! biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is one super card Hun great image colours and design it will be really appreciated that is for sure hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is fantastic sally.really stunning design and i love the vibrant colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! I think the personalised taste ones are always the most creative, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. O wow this is fantastic Sally ... now wonder he loved it, it is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Sally, love the bright colours :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really different and cool. I get a little creeped out by him too. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inky Impressions Challenges. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really great card Sally with a creepy look! :)
    I hope you have a nice week-end.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Sally ! The colors make such an impact ... any Batman fan would love your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Sally this is awesome and I can see why the young lady loved it.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really original card!

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty LIttle Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing image and fab colours.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card and the colours are lovely. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow ~ What a fabulous joker card! I just love this! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at the Inky Impressions Challenge!

    ReplyDelete