About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Me to You

This is another commissioned card that I was asked to make. It was requested by my Cousins girlfriend.


IMAGE: You to me bear, free from google search.

PROMARKER'S: Used to colour image & letters.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Grand labels 1.

OVAL GEMS: Purchased from £1 shop.

CARD CANDY: By craft work cards & coloured with a promarker.

BORDER PUNCH: Martha Stewart 'embossed zig zag'.

HEART DIE: By Marianne design creaTables LR0159.

EMBOSSING FOLDER: Cuttlebug 'spots & dots'.

RIBBON: Purchased from local craft shop & coloured with a promarker.

CARD STOCK: By Anna Marie Designs.

SILVER MIRROR BOARD: From local craft shop.

LETTERS: Dimension fourth ltd clear stamps. (coloured with a promarker & embossed).

I shall be entering this card into the following challenges:
Rainbow Lady's #191 - Have a heart
Fussy & Fancy #56 - With all my heart.
My Sheri Crafts #78 - Love is in the air.
Crafting When We Can #11 - Valentine/love.

Thanks for stopping by today x

13 comments:

  1. Cute card Sally :o) Great colours and design. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the layers and the shiny paper. Thanks for sharing with our Crafting When We Can Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty lovely the colours you have chosen. Thanks for playing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant! Love the colors and the details.

    fitness advertising

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Sally,love the image, so cute and great design..

    Thanks for joining in with us at Fussy and Fancy...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cards and the colours are great.
    Hugs Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card sally.great shape and i love the adorable bear and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome Sally. Love it sweetie.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty multi-layered card! Thanks for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card Sally, your image is very cute and I love the glossy balloon. Great colour combo.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great colors and design you got there! i love it... i love the card... very adorable... and classy as well.
    web design ventura

    ReplyDelete