About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Friday, 17 February 2012

Boy's Christening Card

Hello again, glad you have popped on by my blog x


Another commissioned card. A work colleague/friend asked for a boy's christening card. She had bought the invitation to the christening in work for me to see. On it was the photo of the little chap who's christening it was. I thought it was a baby boy BUT NO, he was aged about 2 & half.


Anyway.... after lots of pondering ..... here is what I came up with.


IMAGE: By Di's digital stamps.

CARD STOCK: A4 2 sided pearl white card by Anna Marie designs.

ROUND CORNER PUNCH: Xcut.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Classic scalloped circles.


PROMARKER'S: Used to colour image.

EDGE PUNCH: Martha Stewart 'layered arches'.

CORNER PUNCH: Martha Stewart 'layered arches'.

EMBOSSING FOLDERS: Cuttlebug 'snowflakes' & docrafts papermania 'victorian fleur'.

RIBBON: Purchased from local craft shop on a reel.

HAT PIN: From Wild Orchid Crafts.

CROSS CHARM: Purchased from local craft shop.

FLOWERS: Purchased from £1 shop.

PEARLS: From The Hobby House.

LEAVES: Woodware punch.

RIBBON: Purchased by the meter.

FINE GLITTER: Purchased @ Alexander Palace £1 a scoop.

SENTIMENT: Produced on laptop.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:
Die-ing for a challenge  - 1st challenge (use a die).
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - #21 (celebrations).
Do you stack up - #59 (Layers).
Glitter Geeks - week 7 (Girls & Boys).

Thanks for stopping by & look forward to reading your comments x