About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 19 February 2012

Distressed Style Card

Happy Sunday everyone x


I have been sooo busy this week. We have been decorating my Daughters room ready for the new arrival. I cannot believe how stressful it is & how upside down your house ends up. STILL... all finished now, looks lovely. Just can't wait for bubba now Lol


My Mum has finally exchanged contracts & moves on Friday. I lost Dad 3yrs in March to cancer. I have always had them living near to me. Mum only lives round the corner, 5 mins walk. My kids are always round there. She is now moving to Godstone, it's not a million miles away, will take about 1 & half hrs to get there by bus & train. I am so happy for her & jealous coz she is going to have her own Craft Room !!! Lol


Anyway... enough of my waffle & on to my card.


IMAGE: LOTV rubber stamp. (just had to buy this, reminded me of my Daughter).

CARD STOCK: 2 sided pearl white card by Anna Marie Designs.

PAPERS: Won as part of blog candy.


PROMARKER'S: Used to colour image. (I have used some of the new Spring 2012 seasonal colours).

DOILY: Given to me from my Mum.

DISTRESS INKS: Tim Holtz - Antique Linen & Vintage Photo.
(Used on edges of paper-doily-image- sentiment & card stock).

RIBBONS: Won as part of blog candy.

HAT PIN: From Wild Orchid Crafts.

SHOE CHARM: Recycled from broken jewellery.

FLOWERS: Purchased from the Hobby Craft Store - Primark - Wild Orchid Crafts & won as part of blog candy.

LEAVES: Quilling die by Xcut.

PEARLS: The hobby house.

I shall be entering this card into the following challenges:
All Sorts - week 142 (Anything Goes).
Crafts and Me - #71 (Distressed).
Dutch Dare - (Distressing).

Thanks for visiting me today.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sally and I'm sure you will still see lots of your Mum too :o)

    have a lovely evening hun...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, especially the dangling shoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card and good luck with the challenges.
    Hugs Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card sally.fab distressing and i love your colours and sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sally!
    I know Godstone very well, it's a lovely village and i used to pass there very often. It's not too far by car.
    You need to rest after all that decorating!
    Have a great week.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty Sally ans such great attention to detail.

    Thank you so much for joining our Anything Goes theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Card!!!!! loving the details!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Sally. I am sure you will still your Mum and there is the phone.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Sally!

    Thanks for joining in our free and easy challenge this week for our free and easy february theme ;)

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your detailed work! Thank you for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenges this week!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. I also have candy on my blog HERE.

    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete