About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday, 19 February 2012

Distressed Style Card

Happy Sunday everyone x


I have been sooo busy this week. We have been decorating my Daughters room ready for the new arrival. I cannot believe how stressful it is & how upside down your house ends up. STILL... all finished now, looks lovely. Just can't wait for bubba now Lol


My Mum has finally exchanged contracts & moves on Friday. I lost Dad 3yrs in March to cancer. I have always had them living near to me. Mum only lives round the corner, 5 mins walk. My kids are always round there. She is now moving to Godstone, it's not a million miles away, will take about 1 & half hrs to get there by bus & train. I am so happy for her & jealous coz she is going to have her own Craft Room !!! Lol


Anyway... enough of my waffle & on to my card.


IMAGE: LOTV rubber stamp. (just had to buy this, reminded me of my Daughter).

CARD STOCK: 2 sided pearl white card by Anna Marie Designs.

PAPERS: Won as part of blog candy.


PROMARKER'S: Used to colour image. (I have used some of the new Spring 2012 seasonal colours).

DOILY: Given to me from my Mum.

DISTRESS INKS: Tim Holtz - Antique Linen & Vintage Photo.
(Used on edges of paper-doily-image- sentiment & card stock).

RIBBONS: Won as part of blog candy.

HAT PIN: From Wild Orchid Crafts.

SHOE CHARM: Recycled from broken jewellery.

FLOWERS: Purchased from the Hobby Craft Store - Primark - Wild Orchid Crafts & won as part of blog candy.

LEAVES: Quilling die by Xcut.

PEARLS: The hobby house.

I shall be entering this card into the following challenges:
All Sorts - week 142 (Anything Goes).
Crafts and Me - #71 (Distressed).
Dutch Dare - (Distressing).

Thanks for visiting me today.