About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday, 20 February 2012

Spring coloured card

Good evening everyone x


Well, the weatherman said it was going to warm up!! I have been cold ALL day, glad to be in, showered, fed & watered & all cosy Lol


Last night I made a card just for the fun of it. I have not done this for quite a while & enjoyed it.


IMAGE: docrafts Papermania. (had it stamped & coloured for ages).

CARD STOCK: From Anna Marie designs.

PAPERS: Won as part of blog candy.

RIBBONS: Won as part of blog candy.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Classic Scalloped Circles.

FLOWERS: Marianne design creaTables LR0106.

FLOWER GEMS: Purchased ages ago in a small box with a selection of colours.

SENTIMENT: Cannot remember where from, although I know it's a digi.

I shall be entering this card into the following challenges:
Totally Papercrafts - #104 (Ribbons & or Bows)
Truly Scrumptious - #74 (All creatures great & small).

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I look forward to reading your comments x