About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday 20 February 2012

Spring coloured card

Good evening everyone x


Well, the weatherman said it was going to warm up!! I have been cold ALL day, glad to be in, showered, fed & watered & all cosy Lol


Last night I made a card just for the fun of it. I have not done this for quite a while & enjoyed it.


IMAGE: docrafts Papermania. (had it stamped & coloured for ages).

CARD STOCK: From Anna Marie designs.

PAPERS: Won as part of blog candy.

RIBBONS: Won as part of blog candy.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Classic Scalloped Circles.

FLOWERS: Marianne design creaTables LR0106.

FLOWER GEMS: Purchased ages ago in a small box with a selection of colours.

SENTIMENT: Cannot remember where from, although I know it's a digi.

I shall be entering this card into the following challenges:
Totally Papercrafts - #104 (Ribbons & or Bows)
Truly Scrumptious - #74 (All creatures great & small).

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I look forward to reading your comments x

13 comments:

  1. Hi Sally, what a lovely card. Makes me think of Spring, cannot wait till its there... Rgds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is gorgeous Sally! what a cute bunny! I love the papers and embellies! Everything is perfect - it's a really sweet card!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Lovely colours reminding me of spring which i hope is around the corner.
    Have a great week!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card sally.i love the spring colours and fab sweet bunny ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet card, love the colors hugs Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable and I agree it is so much more fun when you make it because you want to.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sally this is gorgeous a really lovely Spring look card, I love that cute image also the papers and design, super card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sally
    Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is gorgeous Sally! what a cute bunny! Beautiful papers and embellishments! I love those flowers - so pretty. It's a really sweet card!
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute Sally, love the soft colours on your card and the bunny is really sweet.. yes even here it is still a bit cold, but I saw people in Tshirts today!!! So maybe it's just me that is feeling cold!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card, the colors and the bunny are so cheerful !

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is super cute! After looking at your grandson's pictures, maybe you had a BABY in your mind? that this card looks so Sweet , and with those colors (baby blue & baby pink)! I luv Gingham check ribbons, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete