About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday 13 February 2012

Lydia's 21st Birthday Card

This card is a commissioned one. My work colleague/friend asked for this. The girl who it's for (Lydia), is training to be a chef.


IMAGES: Not sure where from! 
Can anyone enlighten me please, so I can give the artist credit.

CARDSTOCK: By Crafter's Companion.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour images.

PAPER: By docrafts - got in a goody bag ages ago.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Grand labels 1.

CARD CANDY: From Craft work cards.


DOILY: By Ribbon box.

GLITTER PAPER: Purchased from Hobby Craft store - 10 sheets, 3 colours in a pack.

STARS: Purchased from local craft shop.


SENTIMENT: Produced on lap top.

EMBOSSING FOLDER: Cuttlebug 'spots & dots'.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES : Scalloped circles & Standard circles.

RIBBONS: Black ribbon purchased from 'Tiger Tiger'.
White with black stitching - half inched from work.

FLOWERS: Purchased from £1 shop. I coloured some with a black promarker.

LEAVES: A punch, by wood ware I think!!

PEARLS: From local craft shop.

I shall be entering my card in to the following challenges
Stamps r us - Anything Goes.
One stitch at a time - Anything Goes


Thanks for visiting my blog today. I look forward to reading your comments & shall visit your blog too x

15 comments:

  1. Hi Sally, long time "no seen"!
    Your card is great, she is gonna love it and i love the shape of the card.
    My daughter in law's name is Lydia.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, sure she will so enjoy seeing this!!!
    The image is by Jenlee from DigiStamps4Joy which can be found at Crafters Digital Art Centre, this was one of the images we got for the freebie challenge a while back..................:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Sally....:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great creation love it
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some new candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally, what a gorgeous card. Beautiful and I have no idea where the images are from... Hugs, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally fabulous Sally what a fantastic card to give someone who is training to be a chef, the design and that image look terrific.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card and the colours are great.
    Hugs Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning sally.the shape and details are fab and gorgeous image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super duper card Sally. Love this layout and shape.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! Love all the added detail.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, this is so Adorable! I am sure she is going to love this! Perfect for a future chef! 8-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamps R Us! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. I hope you join us again next week. Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the texture, wow! The doily is such a nice touch. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card. love it

    thanks for joining us at OSAAT, hope you join us again.

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT One Stitch At A Time

    ReplyDelete