About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday, 11 March 2012

Catch Up

Good Sunday afternoon to you all. 
I have had no time for crafting of late, been so busy!!


I have treated myself to some crafting goodies off the net & spent a few pennies yesterday in my local craft shop.


My Daughter is due her baby today ......... seeing as it's her 1st, she may well be over due. I did think she was going to have him earlier on this week, coz she had quite a few pains .... but he is still staying put at the mo Lol.


I am looking forward to going to Olympia on Saturday, providing I am not up the hospital in delivery suite.


I do hope you all enjoy the rest of your Sunday. The weather has been mild here the last few days & puts everyone in a better mood. Hopefully I will start my Mums Mother's Day card today.


luv n hugs to all x