About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 11 March 2012

Catch Up

Good Sunday afternoon to you all. 
I have had no time for crafting of late, been so busy!!


I have treated myself to some crafting goodies off the net & spent a few pennies yesterday in my local craft shop.


My Daughter is due her baby today ......... seeing as it's her 1st, she may well be over due. I did think she was going to have him earlier on this week, coz she had quite a few pains .... but he is still staying put at the mo Lol.


I am looking forward to going to Olympia on Saturday, providing I am not up the hospital in delivery suite.


I do hope you all enjoy the rest of your Sunday. The weather has been mild here the last few days & puts everyone in a better mood. Hopefully I will start my Mums Mother's Day card today.


luv n hugs to all x

8 comments:

  1. Not long now hun...and I hope your daughter is OK too...

    Take care and big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Hun,hope you are okay glad you treated yourself to some bits,and pieces,and hope your wee dog is okay too take care Hun,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this going to be your first grandchild? Even if you have 6 like me everyone is a blessing. Glad you had time to spend a bit on crafting, this is one of my favorite things to do. Take care and keep us inform on the birth of your grandchild.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you have been really busy sally.fingers crossed little man makes his arrival soon.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all goes well with the baby Sally, how exciting.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you and your daughter big hugs and hoping the little man arrives soon.
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending good wishes to everyone concerned. Hope the babe has arrived now and mother and baby are well.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope all is well with you and your family Sally! Glad you treated yourself to some Crafting Goodies!! ;-)
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete