About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 22 April 2012

Forty Winks


Hello every-one, hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday afternoon. I sure am Lol.

I had to go out & buy a new laptop. My other one was well past it's sell buy date!! Kept shutting down on me... I could have just thrown it across the room!

I went to Alexander Palace last Saturday, all on my own, coz Mum & bro went to America for 10 days. They had a fab time. Got tickets to see Country & Western singer Meryl Haggard. Mum did try to get them back home but had no luck, then the receptionist in their hotel phoned up and was lucky. They did lots of things and Mum said it was FANTASTIC.
I did look out for any blog land friends whilst at Ally Pally, but saw NO ONE. I had a great time though, always do.

I went on to Jak Heaths blog today, very inspirational lady. Here she was advertising 'My Memories Suite'. Jak has created some wonderful scrap book pages. I popped onto the link to see how much it was & managed to get a free trail. It did take a while to download but is worth it.
I have had a little play, of course you are restricted in what you get coz its a trail, but I feel its a good thing to do before you actually buy the product.

So.... I do not have a card for you today ....... but a scrap book page.

Of course it had to be my Grand son, who is now 5 week old. Could you not just Squeeze him Lol.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I do love reading your comments & in return pay you a visit too x

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sally this is absolutely fabulous what a great LO and colours those pictures of your Grandson are gorgeous. I think you were so brave going to the craft show on your own I wish I was like you. I wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog and to tell you how I feel about the Spectrum Noir pens, I am on the fence at the moment I only have 2 sets but tempted to get more, mainly because they are so much cheaper than Copics, i have watched Leanne and Sara use them on Create & Craft they make the blending look so easy, it doesn't seem to work for me, maybe I need to practice more.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and beautiful photo's.
    I love it.
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow fabulous layout and love the colours and the photos are ace
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great page Sally, your grandson is so gorgeous!
    I still haven't posted on my blog cos my dress isn't finished. It's taking some times as I haven't got a machine.
    I think I am gonna continue sewing, at first I didn't like it but now that's all i can think of. And no card yet, I don't know when i will make one.
    I hope you have a great week.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah what a gorgeous page Sally. Glad your Mum had a fab time, I am sorry I didn't spot you at Ally Pally perhaps we will meet next year?

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Hun this is one brilliant layout and oh Hun the photos oh gosh how super cute is he,you have showcase him so beautifully hun brilliant page hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous layout Sally,what adorable photo's,lovely memories.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Granny--what a sweet page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work on the layout and the adorable photos :)

    movers sydney

    ReplyDelete