About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 12 April 2012

Things are so sweet

Good Evening every one x Welcome to all my new followers too x


I had quite a lazy day today. Catching up in blog land & doing a bit of crochet. Making a blanket for Kyla, Eddy has his already.
Stayed in my PJ's all day, only to have a shower & put clean ones on Lol, have not done that for gawd knows how long.


I have made a card this evening for the House Mouse Challenge #HMFMC 117.
My card also fits into the following challenges:
Incy Wincy - Cute Critters.
Crafter's Companion - 4 Legged Friends.
Fab N Funky - On All 4's.


Now onto my card ..........


IMAGE: House Mouse Designs rubber stamps. JSHM026 (Love Chocolate Heart).
AIR MAIL LETTER - STAMP & SENTIMENT: docrafts Papermania urban stamps                                                          (Portobello Road).
PROMARKERS: Used to colour stamped images.
DISTRESS INK: Antique Linen - Used on top of coloured air mail letter.
EMBOSSING FOLDER: Cuttlebug (spots & dots).
RED & WHITE PEARLS: The hobby house.
BLUE GEMS: Cannot remember where I got these from. Had them ages.
RIBBONS: Won as part of blog candy.
FLOWERS: From local craft shop.
LEAVES: docrafts quilling die.

 Inside of card to compliment front
PAPERS: In my stash - Think they are from when you fill a box for £6 when at a card show.
CORNERS: Nellies Multi Frames MFD 027 (I cut them down).
SCALLOPED RECTANGLES: docrafts Xcut nesting dies.

Side View

Thanks ever so much for visiting my blog today, it means a lot.
I love to read your comments
xx

24 comments:

  1. Hi Sally this is gorgeous what lovely colours and design you have used and that image is truly wonderful I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I could do with a PJ day...just heavenly. Your card is gorgeous,love the image and a fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is So cute Sally! what an adorable image! and you've coloured it so beautifully! I love the delish embossing and embellishments - it's a really sweet card!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sally, your card is wonderful. That sweet image is so darn cute, and you have colored it up beautifully. You know we love our red, white and blue! Thanks for sharing your card and joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Card is beautiful inside and out.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card and great colours.
    hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is so eye catching perfect for this celebration year here in the UK with the colours too, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sally, what a sweet card. I love the image and the detail on the inside. Good to see you at INCY WINCY this week hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs
    Sheryl xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable Sally. Love it sweetie.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card sally.i love your patriotic colours and gorgeous image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sally,
    I tried to leave a comment this morning but my connection was bad. Your card is lovely, love the layout and the cute image. I hope we will see the blanket for Kyla!
    Have a great week-end.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute image, very nicely colored!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how i love these image...super cute layout..i love all the added detail...thanks for sharing..
    p.s. i fed your fish...

    ReplyDelete
  13. qu'elle est chou, adorables ces souris, biz

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card, love those little mice! Thanks for sharing it with us at Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww...this truly is SO SWEET! Your coloring is lovely and I just love the layout of this card. You've really added wonderful detail. Thank you for sharing your artwork with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge blog and we hope to see you back with us again very soon!

    Cheers!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  16. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is darling. I like the postcard design of this and a great HM image. Thanks for playing in the House Mouse and Friends Blog Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is "So Sweet", both inside and out!
    Good luck at House Mouse & Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How very fun...love the postal theme you used on your sweet creation! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

    Sue K

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Sally,I love house mouse and this card is fabulous both inside and out well done
    I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
    You have been making some fabulous cards since I have been away
    well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab entry, thanks for joining House Mouse & Friends challenge, good luck.
    Mousey Hugs
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card and very patriotic for this year.Thanks for joining in the Crafters Companion challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely gorgeous ....your colouring is just fabulous and those papers are beautiful.......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete