About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday, 12 April 2012

Things are so sweet

Good Evening every one x Welcome to all my new followers too x


I had quite a lazy day today. Catching up in blog land & doing a bit of crochet. Making a blanket for Kyla, Eddy has his already.
Stayed in my PJ's all day, only to have a shower & put clean ones on Lol, have not done that for gawd knows how long.


I have made a card this evening for the House Mouse Challenge #HMFMC 117.
My card also fits into the following challenges:
Incy Wincy - Cute Critters.
Crafter's Companion - 4 Legged Friends.
Fab N Funky - On All 4's.


Now onto my card ..........


IMAGE: House Mouse Designs rubber stamps. JSHM026 (Love Chocolate Heart).
AIR MAIL LETTER - STAMP & SENTIMENT: docrafts Papermania urban stamps                                                          (Portobello Road).
PROMARKERS: Used to colour stamped images.
DISTRESS INK: Antique Linen - Used on top of coloured air mail letter.
EMBOSSING FOLDER: Cuttlebug (spots & dots).
RED & WHITE PEARLS: The hobby house.
BLUE GEMS: Cannot remember where I got these from. Had them ages.
RIBBONS: Won as part of blog candy.
FLOWERS: From local craft shop.
LEAVES: docrafts quilling die.

 Inside of card to compliment front
PAPERS: In my stash - Think they are from when you fill a box for £6 when at a card show.
CORNERS: Nellies Multi Frames MFD 027 (I cut them down).
SCALLOPED RECTANGLES: docrafts Xcut nesting dies.

Side View

Thanks ever so much for visiting my blog today, it means a lot.
I love to read your comments
xx