About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 31 May 2012

Reminder

Good Evening every one x


I do not have a card for you today BUT just wanted to remind you that you only have 8 days left to enter my Anniversary Candy. 
Click HERE to join in.


This is what is up for grabs .....

Pop on over to Nitwits HERE to see what you could purchase with this voucher.
Everything is downloadable, such a wide choice to suit all flavours.

I am off to visit my Mum on Saturday and shall be visiting 'The Craft Barn'. They have some demonstrations going on this Saturday. 

Also
Hubby is meeting up with a relative who he has not seen. I shall be there for moral support. 


Tomorrow @ my Nursery School, we are having a big picnic. All children's parents, siblings & family are welcome to attend too. 
I think I would have earned a good stiff drink once I am home & showered Lol

Shall be catching up with you all next week, coz it's half term... yay.
I will have to show you my finished (at last) crochet blanket for my Grand-daughter Kyla.

I do hope you all have a great Jubileweekend, let's hope the weather is kind to us all x 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Sally,
    This is Pat. I had to make a new blog for personal reasons. I hope you don't mind following this one instead. Thanks.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Sally, it's me again!
    I had to change the name of my blog so if you don't mind following this one: http://nouvellevague1.blogspot.co.uk/
    Thanks
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh forgot, i am adding your candy on my new blog :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete