About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 10 June 2012

Daughters Card and Candy Winner


Hello everyone & welcome to my blog x

Yesterday was my Daughter Lindsey's birthday (23). She could not go out clubbing as she normally does now she has Eddy  x
I did not want to go & buy a card, so I ended up making one for her on Friday evening.
I was able to ink up my new stamp that I got from 'Little Claire Project Club'.

Here is what I came up with .......

IMAGE: by Little Claire 'Loverly Jubblie' King & Queen stamp. You can buy it HERE.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

SHAPED CARD: cannot remember where I got this ! 

RIBBON & PAPER: From Little Claire Project Club (May'12).

LARGE FLOWER: £1 shop & coloured with a promarker.
OTHER FLOWERS: Used the papers from project club & a Nellie Snellen Rose Flower Jumbo Punch.

SCALLOPED RECTANGLE: by Xcut.

CRYSTALS: Meiflower.

Close up of image 

Inside of card 

I bought this punch from Hobby Craft, (no name on it).

I shall be entering my card in to the following challenges:
Simon Says - Be Patriotic-Celebrate the Diamond Jubilee- add crowns and/or gems.
Charisma Cardz - #22 Travel.
Stamp with Sarah Kay - For a girl.
Mishelflos - Red, White and Blue.
Craft Your Days Away - #47 Bingo!!! (flowers, ribbon/lace, gems).

Now onto my Candy Winner.


I have just asked hubby to pick a number from 1 - 10

He said 9

And that's you

DEBBIE S

Congrats luv. Please email your email address so I can forward your gift certificate.
(sally.bownes@talk21.com)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I look forward to reading your comments x

25 comments:

  1. Hi Sally, Happy Birthday to your daughter, where does the time go! I bet she loved her card. This image is so cute and I love the red, white and blue. I'm a bargain hunter myself and always check out the £1 shop, I've had some good stuff in the past.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Congrats to your winner.
    Hugs Sue w.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute card and love the punch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally
    Fab card - adorable image and so beautifully coloured.
    Happy Birthday to your daughter for yesterday - it's my middle son's birthday today (he's 27) and mny eldest son's tomorrow (he'll be 29).
    Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ps I also see I was the lucky winner of your Anniversary Candy - I'm off to e-mil you now - thanks hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous...... fab image, papers and lovely layout!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday for your daughter. Your card is lovely. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Beautiful stamp. Sensible choice of colours. The inside was worked as well as the outside. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge this week on the theme which I chose : travel.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and I am glad you had time to make it instead of buying one. They mean so much more when made especially for you.

    Your colouring with the Promarkers is really bril! I MUST make myself start practising with Promarkers, to be honest I run a bit scared of them:(

    Thanks for joining in at Mishelflo's Monthly Challenge, really is appreciated and Good Luck!!
    michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Debbie!
    Your card is fab Sally, love the sweet image and the colours. Love to go to poundland, we can find some great bargains sometimes.
    Oh and Happy Birthday to your daughter.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous sally.i love the adorable image and stunning colour combo ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sally this is such a delightful creation, that image is super so is the design, love the patriotic look.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute
    Thanks for joining us on Michelflo Monthly challenge and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! I'm sure she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute Sally, love the colours and sweet image. Thank you for stopping by today, trying to do some catching up now :D Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet Sally and I am sure Lindsey adored it. Congrats to Debbie S your candy winner.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. toute mignonne ta carte et félicitation a l'heureuse gagnante, biz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, absolutely love the colours used, very cute, thanks for joining our bingo challenge at CYDA, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Sally :-) the image is lovely and the colours and design are fab :-) I am sure Lindsey loves it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh Hun,this is one,really gorgeous card just love love those colours,and that super cute image,and your beautiful detail hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Back again sweetie. I still love it as much as I did yesterday. Lol!!! Thank you so much for joining us this fortnight at Craft Your Day's Away and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely bright and sunny card! I'm sure your daughter will appreciate it.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi hunny only me,forgot to say,,bless you for playing at MMC this month hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card.
    Love your layout and colors. Thanks for joining Craft Your Days Away.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is adorable, such a fun card. Thanks for playing at Charisma this week.
    Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This lovely thank you for joining us at Craft your days away, and good luck.

    Caz CYDA DT

    ReplyDelete