About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday, 17 June 2012

Sad News


Hello every one and thanks for stopping by my blog today.

On Friday I had to have my Staffie (Vinnie) put to sleep. This was sooo heartbreaking & me & hubby cried like babies. We gave him almost 4 yrs extra life. We had paid out for operations to have his mass cell tumors removed (Cancer), But unfortunately it got the better of him. It's such an awful disease.
I cannot believe that we have lost 2 dogs in the space of a month n half.

I have a card made ready to up load & hopefully will do this tomorrow. I also have some pics to show you of the crochet blankets I have made for my Grand children.

It's the time of year to write reports for our children at nursery. I am half way through !!! It is so time consuming. I am sure I will have to add bits & pieces once I have had them proof read ! lol

well that's it from me until tomorrow x