About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday 25 June 2012

Male Card

Several weeks back, I went to visit my Mum & went to 'The Craft Barn'. On the day we went there were a few demonstrators there. I sat down with a birds eye view with Linda, who showed me how to design a tag & use this technique to design your own papers.
Of course I bought the crafting goodies needed.

I used :- Crafty Individuals rubber stamp.
              Aged Gold acrylic paint.
              Tim Holtz distress stains.
              Tim Holtz distress inks.
              Ranger perfect pearls mists.
              Stamps from when I was a member at 'Dimension Fourth Ltd.
              Tando creative mask - sequin waste.
              Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles & Scalloped Circles.
              Cardstock by Anna Marie Designs.
              Corners & edging are gold peel offs.
              Punch by Tonic Studios.

Before I show you the pics of my card, 'The Craft Barn' are having a Craft Extravaganza ,
this weekend. Check it out. It's all free.




Front of card
The middle section is what I designed.

Inside of card 


Tried to get a close up of what I designed 

It was great to try a different technique, & I really enjoyed it.

I shall be entering my card in to the following challenges :-
2 Sisters - #97 (anything goes).
Allsorts - week 160 (any die will do).
Panpastel - #24 (anything goes).
Paper Play - (use a die)


Thanks for stopping by today x
I really appreciate all your comments.


17 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Sally,Love the images and design.xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice card, well done.
    hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh looks,like you had great fun Hun as this looks,brilliant just love how you have done the background so effective,love it hope you are okay sweetie hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you designed your own paper. This is fabulous Sally! Wonderful card!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning sally.fab images and i love how you created the background ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful! You did an amazing job!!! Gorgeous tag--and fabulous colors! LOVE this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sally I am returning the compliment of you following my blog and I am now following you!!! You have a great blog and such lovely work especially loving your blankets just adorable Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. elle est super, très masculine et chic, biz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful - love the tone on tone. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, I love the colours and the punched borders. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome Sally.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card Sally, inside and out
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi that looks like fun !! Lots of different textures ! Love the shimmer too ! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sally this is fabulous I love the colours and design both inside and out the images are terrific, super card
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sally, great male card, love the borders
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Paperplay.

    ReplyDelete