About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday, 25 June 2012

Male Card

Several weeks back, I went to visit my Mum & went to 'The Craft Barn'. On the day we went there were a few demonstrators there. I sat down with a birds eye view with Linda, who showed me how to design a tag & use this technique to design your own papers.
Of course I bought the crafting goodies needed.

I used :- Crafty Individuals rubber stamp.
              Aged Gold acrylic paint.
              Tim Holtz distress stains.
              Tim Holtz distress inks.
              Ranger perfect pearls mists.
              Stamps from when I was a member at 'Dimension Fourth Ltd.
              Tando creative mask - sequin waste.
              Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles & Scalloped Circles.
              Cardstock by Anna Marie Designs.
              Corners & edging are gold peel offs.
              Punch by Tonic Studios.

Before I show you the pics of my card, 'The Craft Barn' are having a Craft Extravaganza ,
this weekend. Check it out. It's all free.




Front of card
The middle section is what I designed.

Inside of card 


Tried to get a close up of what I designed 

It was great to try a different technique, & I really enjoyed it.

I shall be entering my card in to the following challenges :-
2 Sisters - #97 (anything goes).
Allsorts - week 160 (any die will do).
Panpastel - #24 (anything goes).
Paper Play - (use a die)


Thanks for stopping by today x
I really appreciate all your comments.