About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

New addition to family & a card


Hello Everyone & thanks for stopping by my blog today x

I have a little news .... me n hubby got a new pup. A little Jack Russel, and we named him (well I named him) Rusty. You will see clearly why I chose this name.
It was by chance really. Lee's Sister phoned him whilst we were visiting my Mum (when The Craft Barn had their crafting weekend), I was obviously enjoying myself watching all the demos Lol.

We went & viewed the pup and could not resist Lol


Lee went & bought this bed for him
Look how tiny he is

A close up of Rusty.
I must say he is harder work than Eddy.
Wakes up @ silly 0 clock

Here is Eddy chillaxing, almost 4 months old now!
Where did that time go?

I also made a card on Sunday evening. Seems ages since I have.
I followed a sketch from; Sketch and Stash.

Front of card


Inside of card

What I used:

CARD STOCK: Anna Marie Designs.
PAPERS: docrafts Papermania (had for ages).
BLACK CARD: £1 shop.
DIE: Nellie's Multi Frames (MFD 010).
IMAGE: By Little Claire Designs.
DISTRESS INK: Ranger 'Victorian Velvet'.
PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.
TAG: Accent tags (purchased when at Alexander Palace in April).
SENTIMENT: From a garden centre on the Isle Of Wight.
RIBBON: Recycled off of a cardigan.
CARD CANDY: Craft work cards 'Spring Fling'.
FLOWERS: Some are from Wild Orchid Crafts & some from the Hobby Craft Store & some from blog candy that I have won.
GLITZ IT SPARKLES: added on large owls eyes and round the edge of the die.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:

Sketch and Stash - followed the sketch.
Simon says - Tags or ATC'S.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I look forward to your comments & I shall be popping on over to visit you too.
I finish work next Friday for the SUMMER HOL'S yay, although the weather does not relate to Summer at all!!

I also do my Race For Life this Sunday, then all us girls are going for a pub lunch & a well deserved drink Lol x