About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday 10 July 2012

New addition to family & a card


Hello Everyone & thanks for stopping by my blog today x

I have a little news .... me n hubby got a new pup. A little Jack Russel, and we named him (well I named him) Rusty. You will see clearly why I chose this name.
It was by chance really. Lee's Sister phoned him whilst we were visiting my Mum (when The Craft Barn had their crafting weekend), I was obviously enjoying myself watching all the demos Lol.

We went & viewed the pup and could not resist Lol


Lee went & bought this bed for him
Look how tiny he is

A close up of Rusty.
I must say he is harder work than Eddy.
Wakes up @ silly 0 clock

Here is Eddy chillaxing, almost 4 months old now!
Where did that time go?

I also made a card on Sunday evening. Seems ages since I have.
I followed a sketch from; Sketch and Stash.

Front of card


Inside of card

What I used:

CARD STOCK: Anna Marie Designs.
PAPERS: docrafts Papermania (had for ages).
BLACK CARD: £1 shop.
DIE: Nellie's Multi Frames (MFD 010).
IMAGE: By Little Claire Designs.
DISTRESS INK: Ranger 'Victorian Velvet'.
PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.
TAG: Accent tags (purchased when at Alexander Palace in April).
SENTIMENT: From a garden centre on the Isle Of Wight.
RIBBON: Recycled off of a cardigan.
CARD CANDY: Craft work cards 'Spring Fling'.
FLOWERS: Some are from Wild Orchid Crafts & some from the Hobby Craft Store & some from blog candy that I have won.
GLITZ IT SPARKLES: added on large owls eyes and round the edge of the die.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:

Sketch and Stash - followed the sketch.
Simon says - Tags or ATC'S.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I look forward to your comments & I shall be popping on over to visit you too.
I finish work next Friday for the SUMMER HOL'S yay, although the weather does not relate to Summer at all!!

I also do my Race For Life this Sunday, then all us girls are going for a pub lunch & a well deserved drink Lol x

23 comments:

  1. Your puppy is just adorable Sally...Eddy is such a cutie they do soon grow up...It doesn't seem like 5 minutes since my granddaughter was born and she is now 4 yrs...Love your card such a sweet image and fabulous papers...Thank you so much for the lovely comments you leave on my blog, I really do appreciate them.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Hunny your puppy is adorable know what you mean ,about waking up early Hun and hard work,but Alfie is lying in,much later now thank goodness,he is cute Hun,as for your card its just gorgeous,love the image and adore the papers,and oh,and Eddy is so cute oh bless him he is gorgeous Hun hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, nearly as gorgeous as your family photos.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That puppy is too darn cute but of course the baby takes it all in the cuteness category!!!
    wonderful card. Love the rich purples and the dots and stripes in your DP look fantastic.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG he looks so gorgeous and so cute in his very big bed!! Love your picture of Eddy such a great age my granddaughter is two and so much hard work!! lol

    Loving the card your image and colours are superb together hope the weather is fine for the run and Sunday good luck Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Sally! Thanks for stopping by my wee blog. What a lovely addition to your family! That pup will keep you busy! Great card theme...love the pattern paper and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great card... love the image & the papers :) & such a gorgeous lil puppy :) hehehe

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

    Hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rusty and Eddy are both adorable.
    I love your card, the image is so cute,you have influenced me to decorate the inside of my cards yours looks really 'finished off'. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch n Stash and good luck for the race x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Sally I love, love love Rusty he is so small and very beautiful he will soon grow to fit the basket I am sure, lol. I also love your card the image papers and colours look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sally. Just stopped by to say thanks for becoming a follower of my blog :) What a cutie little Rusty is!! Fab card too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute baby boy, puppy and a beutiful card! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry Sally I haven't visited before, it wasn't showing on my blog that you had posted. What an adorable little bundle of fun you have in this gorgeous puppy. Rusty will grow very fast I am sure just like little cute Eddy. Your card is lovely as well sweetie.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card, I love the colours and the adorable owl image. Gorgeous photo's too, it certainly looks as though you have your hands full
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous work, love your cutie too awww huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sally your card is super but the star of the show is the fabulous pup , I couldn't see where he was at first he is so small and so adorable have fun Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eddie is adorable too Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooooooooooops sorry nearly missed your gorgeous work whilst drooling over your new addition, totally lost, think your knee would be a better place :)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sally, seem to have missed this post. What a cutie is your little Rusty. Eddie has been growing fast. Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh Hun first I have to say oh your wee puppy hun he is just the cutest he he silly o clock oh How I remember,that does not last too long Hun promise
    as for your card I just love it,hugs cheryl XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Sally, awwww love your new addition Rusty, sooo cute and tiny! Eddy is a beautiful little boy, they grow so quickly.
    Love your card. The layout is fab and the papers are so nice, the colours go together so well, love the inside too.
    Hope the race was ok (good on ya gal) you deserve a meal and drink after that.
    Thanks for your visits to my blog, really appreciated.
    Take care.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Rusty is so cute!
    So is Eddy!
    So is your card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh what a little cutie! so small. Eddy is a gorgeous little boy. Your posts are not showing in my list of blogs, lucky I checked one by one.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. aw so adorable sally.rusty is so sweet and eddie is a stunner.
    i love your gorgeous card too, fab design.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete