About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 22 July 2012

Sketch by Dawny P

For my card today, I have followed Dawny P's sketch over @ Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

I must say that the last few cards I have made, I have followed a sketch & have really enjoyed it.



FRONT OF CARD

INSIDE OF CARD 

WHAT I USED :

CARD STOCK: From Crafter's Companion.
SHAPED CARD: using my new shapes cutting system. It cut's 9 different shapes. It's by CraftGeek. See it on Create & Craft & just had to have it (as always)Lol. You can purchase it HERE.
PAPERS: Old, Old stash. All papers are 12 x 12 in size.
BLACK CARD: Purchased from £1 shop.
IMAGE & SENTIMENT: Freebie from a Docrafts magazine.
PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.
FINE GLITTERS: Purchased @ Alexander Palace.
FRAMES: Nellie Multi frames MFD 006.
DISTRESS INK: Ranger 'dusty concord'.
PEARLS: Purchased from Meiflower.
RIBBON: Recycled from clothes.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamps - (My Favourite Thing) = Die's. I cannot make a card without using one.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I look forward to reading your comments. I shall be over to visit you too (especially now my 6 week Summer Hols have now officially started) YAY... Lol


19 comments:

  1. Hi Sally how fabulous is this card well done Hugs Elaine , great inside too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally this is gorgeous loving those papers and the image this is a fabulous sketch, super card I hope that Rusty is settling in nicely
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sally,love the fabulous image and great details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card - so pretty inside and out.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cupcake card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yummy! Something delicious. love it Sally. Love how you've done inside too.
    Hope you have a great week.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous sally.fab yummy cupcakes and i love your pretty colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card and I love your papers and colour combo with this sweet cupcake image.
    The way you've decorated the inside is just as pretty (I'm too lazy to often bother with this)
    Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a yummy card Sally. Love your coloring and the sentiment...isn't it always time for cake ;) Thank you for playing along with Dawny's sketch over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fantastic card... so sparkly & scrummy looking :) hehehe... love the backing papers too & the colour combo is perfect :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Sally inside and out. Love the colours and the pearl card.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderfully sweet card! Love all of the sparkly pink and fantastic work on the inside as well.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful fun & yummy cupcakes! what a great creation!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card and love the sparkle so pretty
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This turned out really cute and I love that you did the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is fabulous ...its always time for cake in my house Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  17. fabulous design Sally and the inside is just as fab as the outside too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete