About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday, 22 July 2012

Sketch by Dawny P

For my card today, I have followed Dawny P's sketch over @ Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

I must say that the last few cards I have made, I have followed a sketch & have really enjoyed it.



FRONT OF CARD

INSIDE OF CARD 

WHAT I USED :

CARD STOCK: From Crafter's Companion.
SHAPED CARD: using my new shapes cutting system. It cut's 9 different shapes. It's by CraftGeek. See it on Create & Craft & just had to have it (as always)Lol. You can purchase it HERE.
PAPERS: Old, Old stash. All papers are 12 x 12 in size.
BLACK CARD: Purchased from £1 shop.
IMAGE & SENTIMENT: Freebie from a Docrafts magazine.
PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.
FINE GLITTERS: Purchased @ Alexander Palace.
FRAMES: Nellie Multi frames MFD 006.
DISTRESS INK: Ranger 'dusty concord'.
PEARLS: Purchased from Meiflower.
RIBBON: Recycled from clothes.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamps - (My Favourite Thing) = Die's. I cannot make a card without using one.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I look forward to reading your comments. I shall be over to visit you too (especially now my 6 week Summer Hols have now officially started) YAY... Lol