About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Saturday, 28 July 2012

Olympic Torch & a card

Hello everyone x


It's a glorious day here today. Gonna have a BBQ, few friends & family over, getting in the mood for the Olympics.


How fabulous was that opening ceremony! Really enjoyed watching it, did you?


I have a few pics to show. On Thursday afternoon the Olympic Torch passed in Queenstown Rd. Had to go & cheer the runner on.


I have also made a card for two challenges (WOC & Promarker).


Here are the pics ..... Sorry if it's picture heavy, but gotta share with ya Lol
















I do hope you enjoyed these pictures.
It was a great atmosphere.

Now onto my card


Inside of card 

WHAT I USED :

CARD STOCK: Anna Marie Designs.
IMAGE: Tilda (not sure of her title, but won as part of blog candy).
PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.
BLACK CARD: From £1 shop.
PAPERS: My mind's eye 6x6 pad.
DOILEY: From a cake supply shop in Selsey.
CIRCULAR DIES: Nellie's multi frames MFD 005.
FLOWERS: Wild Orchid Crafts.
LEAVES: Marianne Design Creatables LR0106.
EMBOSSING FOLDER: Cuttlebug 'spots & dots).
PEARLS: The Hobby House.
BORDER PUNCH: By Tonic Studios.
HAT PIN: Wild Orchid Crafts.
RIBBON: Recycled from a present.

I SHALL BE ENTERING MY CARD IN TO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Wild Orchid Crafts - Challenge 55 (Round in Circles).
Promarker - (Feeling Fruity), colours or actual fruits.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you enjoyed the pics & look forward to your comments x