About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Poppy Card

Hello & thank's for stopping by my blog today.


Today's card is for a challenge where you could win



Before I share my card with you, thought I would share 3 pictures.

Here is my 4 month old Grandson, sitting in his Bumbo, watching Micky Mouse Clubhouse. He just loves it. He get's excited, kicking his legs & waving his arms & best of all his smile x

Here is Eddy & his Cousins @ our BBQ on Saturday. The girls (Kyla & Milly), loved it, But Eddy is still unsure!! Lol.
This car can be used as a ball pit (which they are in) OR a paddling pool. 

Here is Rusty sunbathing today.
Ain't he just Gorgeous?
He is 8 n half weeks old now & sleeps through the night... Yay... Lol. 

Now on to my card. 

Sorry about the blurry pic!!

Sentiment 

WHAT I USED:

CARD STOCK : Anna Marie designs.

IMAGE: House Mouse Designs rubber stamps 'Birthdays' Poppy JSHM003.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

RIBBON : Recycled off of presents & clothes.

TAG : Template from 'Impression Obsession'.

SHAPED FRAMES : From Craft Work Cards (comes in a white embossed pad).

DOT MASK : 'Sequin Waste' by Tando Creative.

DISTRESS INK : Ranger 'Worn Lipstick'.

PEARLS : From Meiflower.

FEATHERS : Purchased in a pack @ Alexander Palace in April.

I SHALL BE ENTERING MY CARD IN TO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES :

Stamping Fantasies - Use a Poppy OR the colour of a Poppy on your project.

Look forward to reading your comments x

13 comments:

  1. Cute card Sally
    the grandchildren seem to be having a ball in the red car and Rusty seem to fit in well with the family. Hope you're enjoying all the Olympic festivities. We get prerecorded events so not getting much in it's entirety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!
    Love the feathers!
    Gorgeous kids too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandson is just the cutest little thing! Love your card. The color palette is wonderful and just love the use of the feathers! An yippeeee the puppy is sleeping through the night.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Sally,

    The great collection of photos, I just love that little seat your grandson is sitting in and what a great idea for the car having multiple uses.

    Your card is quite delightful, lovely little house mouse image and easel cards are still my very favourite shape.

    Thank you so much sharing your photos and for taking the time to join in my fun challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Sally,fabulous image and design.Your photo's are a pleasure to see.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Hun,this is one beautiful post oh Hun,your wee grandson he is just so so cute,bless his heart,and as for your wee dog,oh gosh he is so cute hun,bless him looks so content too,and just love your card too hun gorgeous colours and design hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sally, what a wonderful family you have, gorgeous children, love the pics.
    Love the shape of your card and the image is a sweetie. Those papers are fab and I am loving all the pearls.
    Hope you're well.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A bit blurry but a fabulous card none the less I love House Mouse and you have done a great job .
    I like the shape and the pretty papers well done

    The star of this post has to be EDDY, he is so cute and what a fab little seat he has , have not seen those before ( I am out of touch with babies nowadays )
    Rusty is adorable , I bet the kids loved him at the BBq.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card sally.fab sweet image and i love the shape and colours.gorgeous pics of your grandson, he is a stunner and rusty looks well at home now :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww such cuties! They are so lovely and they grow up so fast. Rusty is growing up fast as well. Love your card with the soft colours. I like easel cards.
    Hope you have a lovely day.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card. Thanks for your comments. You need to click on the link at the top of my blog to enter your name in the candy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sally I have enjoyed looking at your photos they are such a cute bunch of children you must be one proud Grandma. I adore your easel card that image is fabulous I love your choice of colours and design a super card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet and pretty card, and love all your photos too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete