About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Poppy Card

Hello & thank's for stopping by my blog today.


Today's card is for a challenge where you could win



Before I share my card with you, thought I would share 3 pictures.

Here is my 4 month old Grandson, sitting in his Bumbo, watching Micky Mouse Clubhouse. He just loves it. He get's excited, kicking his legs & waving his arms & best of all his smile x

Here is Eddy & his Cousins @ our BBQ on Saturday. The girls (Kyla & Milly), loved it, But Eddy is still unsure!! Lol.
This car can be used as a ball pit (which they are in) OR a paddling pool. 

Here is Rusty sunbathing today.
Ain't he just Gorgeous?
He is 8 n half weeks old now & sleeps through the night... Yay... Lol. 

Now on to my card. 

Sorry about the blurry pic!!

Sentiment 

WHAT I USED:

CARD STOCK : Anna Marie designs.

IMAGE: House Mouse Designs rubber stamps 'Birthdays' Poppy JSHM003.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

RIBBON : Recycled off of presents & clothes.

TAG : Template from 'Impression Obsession'.

SHAPED FRAMES : From Craft Work Cards (comes in a white embossed pad).

DOT MASK : 'Sequin Waste' by Tando Creative.

DISTRESS INK : Ranger 'Worn Lipstick'.

PEARLS : From Meiflower.

FEATHERS : Purchased in a pack @ Alexander Palace in April.

I SHALL BE ENTERING MY CARD IN TO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES :

Stamping Fantasies - Use a Poppy OR the colour of a Poppy on your project.

Look forward to reading your comments x