About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Friday 28 September 2012

Baby Competition

My Daughter has entered my Grandson Eddy into the Sunbeams baby competition. Please can you click on link & then click the LIKE button.
Many Thanks x

http://www.sunbeams.co.uk/gallery/detail/5feaf8ea-9586-43fa-9c37-5b5a48c19d67

Please leave a message to let me know too x

7 comments:

  1. Ok Sally have liked, he is beautiful.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done! What a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally, awww what a cutie, have left my vote hun. Hope you're well. Have a good weekend.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohh such a sweetie! He has my vote and more.
    I pressed the like button and even on tweeter!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Hun i tried to pop over but,link would not take me there so will try again later hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw sally i hopped over to vote but it only had the option to like via facebook and i`m not on facebook :(
    your grandson is an absolute darling though :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did click sweetie, he is gorgeous but I don't think it did any good as I am not on Facebook any more as I think to finish off you had to go into facebook.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete