About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Saturday 6 October 2012

Lily Of The Valley Card

Hello & thanks for stopping by my blog today.

It's a lovely Saturday here in Battersea London. Me & hubby was up bright and early & decided to go to Morden Halls (that's one of the places he likes to buy his fish). There is a nice garden centre there too & Morden Halls is set in natural beauty.
We got there early & went for a stroll in the grounds. Here we found a farmer's market & craft stalls. We ended up spending some pennies! would be rude not to!! Lol
Our only regret is that we never took Rusty, our Jack Russel, still we know for next time.

I have a card to show you today that I made for our receptionist at the Nursery where I work. I had made a candle a while back & thought this would make a perfect gift for her but just needed the matching card. 
Before I show you this I must alert you about some MEGA CANDY up for grabs.
Donna @ Bearly Mine Crafts has this.... pop on over & enter HERE .... It's open to all WORLDWIDE & you have until 30th November.

Now on to my card ........






What I used:-

CARD STOCK: Anna Marie Designs.
PAPER: From Nitwits.
SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Decorative labels one.
SPELLBINDERS SHAPEABILITIES: Les Papillions.
IMAGE: Lily of The Valley.
PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.
DISTRESS INK: Worn Lipstick.
RIBBON: Had in my stash - cannot remember where from!.
HAT PIN: From a shop called 'Tiger Tiger'.
FLOWERS: A mixture from WOC & won as part of blog candy.
BORDER PUNCH: Tonic Studios.
PEARL: From Meiflower.

I shall be entering my card in to the following challenges:
Crafty Mess - 19th challenge (Anything Goes).
Emerald Faeries - #33 (Flowers).
Pixie Dust Studio - (Anything Goes).
Paper Pretties - PWC226 (Flowers).
Catch The Bug - (Anything Goes).

Thanks for stopping by & I look forward to your comments .

OH yes... don't forget to vote for my Grandson Eddy .... Thankyou very muchly, Mwahhh x
http://www.sunbeams.co.uk/gallery/detail/5feaf8ea-9586-43fa-9c37-5b5a48c19d67


23 comments:

  1. Great card Sally! Have a great weekend!
    It's our Thanksgiving, so will be having turkey today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful hun...and loving the colours too...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sally,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet and beautifully coloured, thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faeries Challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and a lovely digi.
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous sally.the image is so sweet and i love your pretty colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sally, this is soo cute and I love the spellbinders frame, must check these new ones out.
    I'm off to Harrogate to a craft show tomorrow so will be spending!
    Hope you're well.
    I have candy if you're interested hun.
    Hugs Sue W

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Craftymess.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sally this is so gorgeous and I am sure the lady will love the candle and this gorgeous card. Lovely colours and layout.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh she is a cute image and you've colored her so very well! Thank you very much for entering our A & T Emerald Faeries Challenge. See you again!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I know Morden Hall, this is a lovely park and i used to spend a lot in the garden centre :)
    Your card is gorgeous Sally! perfect colouring and lovely butterfly.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sally, thanks for finding my blog and becoming a follower. I've now found you and become a follower of yours too. You have a fabulous blog and I look forward to seeing your future creations.
    Good luck in my candy draw.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sally! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog! Thought I would pop over and say hi! This card is so cute, I love that image! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You made a real cutie! :) I do love how you colored her, good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya Sally what a beautiful little card hunnie, love the colours you have used on this and your butterfly touch is really lovely, so sweet,big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow what a great project! Thanks so much for joining our fall challenge over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So much shimmer and shine! Love LOTL stamps too. Thank you so much for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge this month at Catch The Bug. This open challenge really is a great way to see lots of different styles and techniques – always an inspiration.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card. Thank your for playing along with us in our challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is awesome, love the way you've made the whole image and background shine. Thank you for joining us at A & T Digital Designs. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. So sweet! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at The Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog. Hope to see you back again :)
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lovely card. So stunning design. I like the softness of colors and that image and butterfly is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Sally, not been around for a while but have now put your blog on my side bar...beautiful card and love the image and colours....did you know I have another candy, one for Christmas....put your name down lol...luv aussie annie..x

    ReplyDelete