About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday 24 September 2012

Glitzy Reindeer

Hello everyone, glad you have stopped by my blog today x

I went to Ally Pally on Saturday with my Mum & met up with a blogging friend Cathy. It was a fab day & did lots of spending, Lol.

Today's card is using some of the new goodies I bought there.

Front of Card

Close up of Glitzy Reindeer 

Inside of Card 

What I Used:-

CARD STOCK: By Anna Marie designs. At Ally Pally I purchased 3 packs of 50 sheets, 2 sided pearl card in 3 colours, ONLY £10.

REINDEER STAMP: Anita's clear stamp. I believe this was part of a docrafts goody bag.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: 2010 Heirloom Ornament (I got this in a package of 15 packets of spellbinder dies).

BORDER PUNCH: Tonic Studios (I got 2 for £18 @ Ally Pally).

CARD CANDY: Craftwork Cards.

LIQUID PEARLS: 'white opal'. (was so pleased to find them there, had been after this for ages).

RIBBON: Old stash.

HOLLY PUNCH: By Dovercraft.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour berries.

DISTRESS INK: 'Shabby Shutters' (used on bauble & holly). I got 4 distress inks for £12 @ Ally Pally.

Flitterglu & 'Brighton Pier' gilding flakes used for reindeer.
This product is by Indigoblu.com.

Thanks for taking time to read my post & I do hope you will leave me a comment. I plan to have a lazy weekend & catch up with all my blogging friends.

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sally,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had a good time at Ally Pally Hun,just love your card its gorgeous love those dies,you have used,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally i adore this wonderful card those spellbinder dies are rather nice and i love them layered up, the colours and design are ACE.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card sally, I like the image, the punch work and the layout.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Sally, I like the scallop edge tfs
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rudolph always brings a smile to your face and your card is so cheerful.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous sally.fab image and i love the baubles and fab punched edges :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable Sally. I love all your new purchases, I haven't used any of mine YET!!! I have seemed to not have enough hours in the day since I got back. It was lovely to meet your mum and you on Saturday.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete