About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday, 29 October 2012

Birthday Candy

Hello my lovely bloggers x

Firstly my thoughts are with everyone affected by Hurricane Sandy. I wish you all well x

On the 17th October it was my Birthday. I have some candy to give away, I know it's a little late!!!!

This is what's up for grabs.....
The Envelobox Creator has been opened & tried just once. I prefer making boxes!

The patterned paper are designed for MEN. The pad contains 50 sheets - 5 per design.

This is open to EVERYONE World Wide.
To be in with a chance of winning please do
* Become a follower of my blog if you are not one already.
*NO just CANDY blogs please, your name will be removed!!
* Add pic of candy to your side bar with a link back to me.
*Leave a comment below.

THAT'S IT!!!  Good Luck everyone .....
I will pick a winner on 17th November x