About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 27 January 2013

Do you know the answer?

Hello my fellow bloggers x

Well, what funny weather we have been having!!! Snow, Windy, Bitterly cold and now Rain!!!

I have made a card to go with the weather!! SNOW.
It's lovely when you have not got to work in it. Delays on trains! leaving earlier because you have to shuffle along, don't wanna slip over, how embarrassing would that be, lol. still ........

I have used an image that I had printed out already in a folder of mine, BUT I do not know the name of it.
Can anyone help me with the answer?

Sorry about the picture quality. I took the pictutes last night when its was dark & the lighting in the house is not as good as natural light!
Easel Card

Close up of image, embossing folder & Flowers 

Close up of spray of pearls 

WHAT I USED:

Image: ??????????
Promarkers & Flexmarkers: Used to colour image.
Card Stock: Anna Marie Designs.
Paper: Had for ages! I purchased this when I first started crafting from QVC, it came in a box with other goodies, all for £25.00.
Embossing Folder: Crafters Companion The Snowman 'snowflakes'.
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Decorative Labels One.
Paper Flowers: Purchased from £1 shop quite a while ago.
White Diamonte Flowers: Wild Orchid crafts (won as part of blog candy).
Spray of pearls: Wild Orchid crafts, (Won as part of blog candy).
Ribbon: Had in my stash.

I shall be entering my card in to the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's - #32 Anything Goes.
The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - #18 Flowers & Ribbon.
I Love Promarkers - #152 Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by & looking at my blog today. I look forward to reading your comments & to hopefully get the answer to the image I have used x

Take Care & enjoy the rest of your day where ever you are x

24 comments:

  1. toute mignonne et bien plus jolie que la météo;)! biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super card sweetie. Sorry I can be no help on the name of the stamp though. Hope you are well.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally, The image looks like a hAngler strangler girl to me, but I could be wrong,gorgeous card, I like the colours the design and the embossing.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Sally! But I have no idea for the image which is so lovely.
    Hope you have a lovely day. Here it's rain, then sunny then rain!!
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!
    Sorry I can't help with the image either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card I love the style of it,the flowers and spray of pearls are so pretty the image is very sweet, but I don't know the name sorry xx
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog x
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Sally,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, Sally. So sweet and I love the combo of papers that you used

    ReplyDelete
  9. Think its what Kevin said Sally but not sure. I love your card though, papers are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya hun, this is gorgeous, love the embossing and the cute image, thanks for your comment on my blog earlier, I just wanted to let you know that you don't need to use PanPastels to enter the PanPastel challenge =) so you can join in
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sally this is so cute, love the colours and style of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sally this is such a gorgeous card terrific colours, papers and design the image looks like a Hanglar & Stanglar and she is a beauty, I thought they did stamps only but I may be wrong, you have done a super easel card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow Sally, what a gorgeous creation!! I'm sorry, I do not know the answer...but she sure is adorable!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super sweet image! The embossing looks awesome and love the pretty flowers!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your gorgeous, sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. so gorgeous sally.really pretty colours and design and fab sweet image, which i think is an hanglar one but not sure.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sally, aww such a sweet image (unfortunately no idea whose) and a really pretty card. Love your colour choices.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  18. aww Sally,she's as cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Sally, love this, she is so cute and the colours and layout is fab. I'm thinking the same as everyone else hun, she does look like a H and S girl.
    Hope you're well.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A gorgeous card Sally, your design and pretty colours are fabulous. I love your sweet hAnglar and fabulous details.
    I'm fed up of photographing cards again and again and never managing to get it right - it's even dark in the days at the moment!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww this is really sweet Sally! what a cutie she is! I love the embossing and the pretty papers and embellies are all perfect… it's a gorgeous card! :-)
    Hope you are well
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow ,this is a cute card. We have also awfull weather ,the right time to craft something beautiful like this card.Thank you so much for visiting my blog an d leave this nice words.
    Hugs Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbon Shop this time :) Jen xx

    ReplyDelete