About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday, 13 January 2013

Lots a Glitz


Hello my dear blogging friends.

I do have a card for you today ..... keeping up with my New Years Resolution, Lol.

BUT ..... before I share that with you I have a two photos to show ya.

The 1st one is of the Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe. It's a 95-storey skyscraper & opens to the public  on 1st Feb 2013. It cost £25.00 a ticket & I am seriously thinking about it. My hubby will not be able to cope with it, but I am trying to convince my work colleagues (who are my good friends), to come along.
I had to go to Guys Hospital on Tuesday last week to have growth quaterized on my chest. All went well & thankfully I did not feel a thing, lol.

I must say that this photo does not have the same effect as being there!

The next one is of my Grandson Eddy giving his Grandad a cuddle & falling asleep. He is suffering badly with his teething, so wish I could take that pain away!!!


Now on to my card:
This is showing the front & part of the inside


Close up of Boobie Love


What I Used:

Card Stock: By Crafters Companion & you can buy it HERE.
Image: 'Boobie Love' - a freebie from Saturated Canary, you can gets yours HERE.
Promarkers: Used to colour Image.
Fine Glitters: Purchased from Alexander Palace £1 a scoop.
Paper: Papermania Inspirations colossal paper pack 6" x 6" 'Black & White'.
Glitter Sheet: purchased in a pack of 10 from Wilkinsons store.
Pearls: Meiflower.
Corner Punch: Xcut.
Black Mesh: Purchased from a knitting shop in Lingfield.
White Organza Ribbon: Local craft shop.
Pink Glitzy Gem: Wild Orchid Crafts, (I won as part of blog candy). Get yours HERE.
White Embossed card: Craftwork Cards, got my pack from The Craft Barn in Lingfield.

I shall be entering my card in to the following challenges:

Inky Chicks - 1st challenge 'Anything Goes'.
Simon Says Stamps - Black/White + a splash of colour.

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog & read my post. I look forward to reading your comments & will be over to visit you too x