About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Gorjuss

Good Evening my fellow bloggers.

Well I do wish this weather would make it's mind up! On my way home from work this evening and it was raining hail stone, only small ones, but they bloomin hurt when they hit your face, lol.

Still, I have my holiday booked for April & can't wait.
Me & hubby are celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary & thought we need to treat ourselves. I have to go in April and not May (the month of our anniversary) because of work commitments!!! That's what happens when you work term time only, Lol.

I made a few cards over the weekend & this was a card for a work colleague who is also a good friend of mine. It was her birthday yesterday, so I am safe to post it now.

FRONT OF CARD

INSIDE OF CARD 

WHAT I USED:

Image: Gorjuss Stamp. (I won this as part of blog candy from Donna)
Purple card: Purchased from Alexander Palace. Filled a box for £6.
Papers: Had in my stash.
Flex Markers: Used to colour image.
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels twenty eight.
Spellbinders Shapeabilities: Fancy framed tags two.
Ranger Distress Ink: Shabby Shutters.
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts. (won as part of blog candy from Bev.R)
Pearls: Meiflower.
Leaves: Punch (no name on punch to say by who!)
White cotton lace: Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment: Produced on laptop.

I shall be entering my card in to the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody - (Anything Goes).
The Pretty little Ribbon Shop - (Anything Goes).
Bearly Mine - #72 (Anything Goes)
Totally Gorjuss - #169 (Anything Goes with lace).

Thank You for stopping by my blog today. Please do leave a comment & I will be on over to visit you too x

25 comments:

  1. oh hun this is just gorgeous love the image and its one super layout hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours Sally and it always makes a card extra special when the inside is decorated - not that I ever get that far I have to confess.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sally, I like the image the fab colours the lace and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I love the sweet image and the coloring is fabulous! Gorgeous design:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorjuss, and I bet she was well received!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is great Sally.
    Big hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi again Sally, I totally forgot to say thank you for joining us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is absolutely gorgeous and so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Sally. Love the image, papers and layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Sally! love your lace.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Sally, I am sure your friend adore it as much as I do. Congrats on your coming 25th. Ours is our 28th this year but we are both on our second time a rounds. Hope you are well.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so gorgeous sally.really sweet image and colours and your design inside and out is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such sweet looking card. Adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at the Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really sweet Sally, love the image and gorgeous pretty colours of your card... we also have some rainy weather here at the moment, can't wait for the nice sunny days to return xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is beautiful dear. Thanks for joining in the fun at TG this week. That TG girl is so sweet. hugs Sharon (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so lovely Sally! the little girl is just so cute! Very nice card all around!

    ReplyDelete
  17. AWW! She's so sweet Sally!! Love the added lace! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sally this truly is gorgeous that is such a pretty image I really like the choice of colours and papers they look terrific this is such a lovely card, super work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card Sally! hope your keeping well too!Thanks for joining us at BMC hope to see you again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really gorgeous, love the sweet image and the papers and layout are fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A gorgeous card Sally, your design and colours fabulous - I love the sweet image and pretty details.

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aww this is really sweet Sally! what a cute Gorjuss Girl… and the papers and embellishments are really pretty!
    Hope you are well hun!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so sweet! I love the papers you used.


    --Cheryl--

    **Stop by my blog and check out the give away from Paper Nest Dolls**

    ReplyDelete