About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Gorjuss

Good Evening my fellow bloggers.

Well I do wish this weather would make it's mind up! On my way home from work this evening and it was raining hail stone, only small ones, but they bloomin hurt when they hit your face, lol.

Still, I have my holiday booked for April & can't wait.
Me & hubby are celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary & thought we need to treat ourselves. I have to go in April and not May (the month of our anniversary) because of work commitments!!! That's what happens when you work term time only, Lol.

I made a few cards over the weekend & this was a card for a work colleague who is also a good friend of mine. It was her birthday yesterday, so I am safe to post it now.

FRONT OF CARD

INSIDE OF CARD 

WHAT I USED:

Image: Gorjuss Stamp. (I won this as part of blog candy from Donna)
Purple card: Purchased from Alexander Palace. Filled a box for £6.
Papers: Had in my stash.
Flex Markers: Used to colour image.
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels twenty eight.
Spellbinders Shapeabilities: Fancy framed tags two.
Ranger Distress Ink: Shabby Shutters.
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts. (won as part of blog candy from Bev.R)
Pearls: Meiflower.
Leaves: Punch (no name on punch to say by who!)
White cotton lace: Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment: Produced on laptop.

I shall be entering my card in to the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody - (Anything Goes).
The Pretty little Ribbon Shop - (Anything Goes).
Bearly Mine - #72 (Anything Goes)
Totally Gorjuss - #169 (Anything Goes with lace).

Thank You for stopping by my blog today. Please do leave a comment & I will be on over to visit you too x